Chapter 2 Sakura empire (april fools)..

------------------------------------------------------------

Bold: talking through communications

Italic: Thinking

"Bold": "Split personality talking"

"Bold Italic": Split personality Talking in mind

Bold Italic: Split personality thinking.

Underline: Talking in mind

------------------------------------------------------------

Amagi Pov

After taking the girl from Shimakaze's ship bedroom, I guide her down the ship and onto the docks. I am still a bit shocked after seeing what the girl looks like but I hide it. My beloved daughter, I remember her face when she was still small. I shake my head before regaining my composture before start guiding her through the docks.

Me: I should probably reveal to her the truth, but not now. I do hope she still remembers me when I reveal the truth to her.

Y/n Pov

I am walking through the Sakura Empire base docks with a shipgirl named Amagi. She holds my hand the entire time like a mother. She shows me around the docks while walking out of the dock area, there are so many shipgirls in the area doing their duty. Some are cleaning their ship, repairing, moving boxes, etc. Some of the shipgirls are also looking at me, a curious look is present in their eyes.

Amagi: You seem fascinated with the things around the docks.

Me: It's fascinating to see, what shipgirls do other than that lab wall every day.

Amagi: I see, that's understandable. I want to ask how long you have been stuck inside that lab.

Me: Around five to six years I think, I don't remember.

Amagi: That's understandable. By the way, do you have other clothes besides those you wear?

Me: No, I don't have any other clothes besides my clothes.

Amagi: Then, after we are done with the talk we can get clothes for you.

Amagi and I then continue walking out of the dock area and passing by the market area of Sakura Empire passing by several shops. I see a lot of shipgirls buying groceries and other stuff from the market stand. We keep walking through the market area of the Sakura Empire to get to the main base area where Nagato will meet us. Amagi holds my hand the entire time so I don't get lost.

Amagi: Hey, wanna know something?

Me: Yeah, what is it?

Amagi: These market stands are owned and managed by shipgirls of the Sakura Empire.

Me: I see, that's pretty interesting.

Amagi: You can explore later, we should get going toward the imperial palace since Nagato is waiting for both of us.

Amagi then led me out of the market and headed toward the imperial palace. She tells me that the imperial palace is located in the middle of the Sakura Empire near the big Sakura Tree. During our walk to the imperial palace, many shipgirls are looking at me and it makes me very nervous. Using my fox ears I heard shipgirls whispering about me.

???: *whispering to ??? 2* Who's that new kitsune?

???2: *whisper back* Is she even a shipgirl?

???3: *whisper to her friend* She doesn't look like a shipgirl, could she be a siren?

I keep no mind of the whisper and just keep walking alongside Amagi until both of us reach in front of the imperial palace. During our walk, to the imperial palace, we passed by the academy the housing area of the Sakura Empire before arriving at the imperial palace. Suddenly Amagi stopped me from walking any further into the imperial palace.

Amagi: Before we enter the imperial palace, I need you not to touch anything or do anything stupid, and be respectful because Nagato leads the Sakura Empire.

Me: Understood.

Amagi then leads me into the imperial palace, I see several things that I haven't seen before. Then we enter through a door and see a big Sakura Tree in the middle of the place and front of it is a pavilion.

 Then we enter through a door and see a big Sakura Tree in the middle of the place and front of it is a pavilion

Amagi and I then start walking toward the pavilion that is in front of the sakura tree. The closer we get to the pavilion, I see some shipgirls from the rescue mission earlier. Once Amagi and I arrive I sit like how the other shipgirl sits.

???: Hmm, it seems you have arrived Amagi.

Amagi: Yes lady Nagato, I bought the girl like you ask.

Nagato: Good, since everyone's here we can begin the meeting. Zuikaku and Shoukaku you may present the lab report of the girl and the case containing the cube.

Zuikaku and Shoukaku then slide the lab report and the case containing the black cube in front of Nagato. Nagato then opens the lab report and the case. Mutsu and Nagato starts reading the lab report of me.

???: Huh, it said...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down"

You just got Rick Rolled, Happy April fools day :D

The real chapter is still in the work, half way done.