Prologue: Lost but Found

A/n: This story takes place around 6 months before Amagi's death. And I also feel like we need more Sakura Empire Azurlane fanfic.

------------------------------------------------------

Bold: talking through communications

Italic: Thinking

"Bold": Split personality talking 

"Bold Italic": Split personality thinking
--------------------------------------------------------------

Five year ago

Location: Island Far east of Sakura empire, Underground lab eastern wing...

A girl with fox ears and nine fox tails was seen inside a room with a one-way glass window. In the room, the girl can be seen enduring the pain. She can be seen on her knees holding her head in pain.

A black wisdom cube is placed in the middle and it emits some unknown energy. Purple-colored energy can be seen very clearly going out of the cube and entering the girl's body. The girl's body could be seen absorbing the energy.

Suddenly the girl stops holding her head, and her head drops down. The scientist got confused by her sudden action. The girl then slowly raised her head, but her eye colors flickered to blue before glowing while smiling creepily. The cube starts to glow more, a lot more energies start to come out from the cube, and the girl absorbs them all.

???: More... I want more... "I need more"

The girl then slowly turns her head, her eyes glowing blue toward the one-way glass looking at the scientist with deadly intent before passing out. The cube then stops glowing and emits energy. The security secures the black cube before the rest takes the girl and places her back in her room.

After the security and the scientist left the room, a figure materialized herself inside the dark room. She looks at the door while smiling creepily.

???: "It's intriguing that you display a sense of urgency for assistance. I am looking forward to the time you join the siren. I will be seeing you soon other me."

The figure starts laughing before she disappears into thin air.

Present

Location: Sakura Empire, Main office. Time: 08:00

??? Pov

I am currently in my office holding my head. Things have gotten worse since the siren came into this world making havoc everywhere.

We also have been trying to track a certain girl since the siren arrived. The siren has been acting weirdly like they are trying to track something down.

Then my train of thought is interrupted by knocking on my office door.

*Knock *knock *knock

Me: Huh? Who's there?

???: It's me, Mikasa.

Me: Come in then the door is not locked.

A ship girl named Mikasa then enters my office. I see her holding a file in her hands. She walks towards my table before placing the file on the table.

Mikasa: I have some good news for you lady Nagato.

Me: What is it?

Mikasa: Well, earlier one of our fleets encountered a siren fleet. So they followed it, leading them to an island in the far east of the Sakura empire.