{Chapter 5:Reunion}

Samuel's Pov                 
I slowly open my eyes and look to the side seeing the rest of the people who made the first few years of my life a living hell,along with one of the only people I still consider family and someone I don't recognize.....

Samuel's Pov                 I slowly open my eyes and look to the side seeing the rest of the people who made the first few years of my life a living hell,along with one of the only people I still consider family and someone I don't recognize

Rias:*Crying*Sam

Rias:*Crying*Sam....is...is that really you?
Me:.....*Deep Breathe*Yes,it's me Rias(She and Venelana go to hug me,but I dodge them)I would kindly ask you keep your hands to yourself please.
[They look at me and see my darken eyes before looking down,then Grandma comes over with the younger boy]
Grandma:*Crying/Smiling*Sam(I look at her and she hugs me)it's good to see you again,I thought you were dead.
Me:*Crying/Smiling*....(I hug her back)it's good ta see you to Grandma.(They young boy is surprised and I look at him)So judging from his appearance I guess I'm ah uncle?
[The young boy's surprised and looks at me slightly wide eyed]
Grandma:*Crying/Smiling*Yes,he's Sirzechs & Grayfia son his name's 'Millicas Gremory'.(I smile)Millicas this is your Uncle Samuel Gremory Rias Twin Brother.
Me:Actually Grandma(She looks at me)I don't go by the Gremory name anymore(She's surprised and Zeoticus,Venelana,& Rias look at me wide eyed)I use my adopted mother's lastname Rose now.(She nods and I look at Millicas)But regardless of that(I hug Millicas)it's wonderful to meet you Millicas.
Millicas:*Surprised/Smiles*You to Uncle Sam!
[He hugs me back and I smile]
Zeoticus:*Shocked/Wide Eyed*S-Sam(I look at him and see he's crying)...I....I....
Me:If you're about to say your sorry or anything akin to that,then don't bother Zeoticus(He's surprised)I no longer consider you all family.(Their eyes widen)I only see Grandma and Millicas as my family in regards to the Gremory Clan.And before you continue this save it for when Millicas isn't here,he shouldn't have to learn about what happened all those years ago.(He's surprised and tilts his head,I look at him and rub his head)*Gentle Smile*Don't worry about it Millicas,it's not important just some stuff that they wanna talk to me about.
[He nods somewhat confused]
Anna:Yo Sam...
[I look at her and she puts her hand up,I nod and take out a can of soda I stored with my magic before tossing it to her.Chris & Rize puts their hands up and I toss them both one as well]
Grandma:*Curious*Who are they?
Me:They're my team and my friends.(She nods curious before looking at Anna)she's not ah Yokai she's what's called a 'Faunus'.
[She,Millicas,and them are all surprised]
Grandma:*Surprised*Interesting....I'll admit I kinda want to come see this new world you've been living in.
[I smile and then the doors open,we look seeing Grayfia.She sees Millicas and me hugging smiling slightly]

Grayfia:They've reached a decision...
[We nod head back inside the room with the rest staying outside,we sit back down at the table looking at them]
Sirzechs:Well then....we've all come to a unanimous decision(We look at him)we will join your alliance against them.
[We smile and nod]
Ajuka:Tho we would like to meet your Leader to discuss further details about the enemy and our alliance.
Me:Understood,we'll inform him.
Serafall:Actually(We look at her)I would like to come to Remnant to meet with him personally.(We're surprised)I'm the head of Foreign Affairs for the Devil Faction so this is kinda apart of my job.
[We nod]
Me:Very well then we can leave whenever you are ready Lady Leviathan.
Serafall:Okay....how about tomorrow at Noon.
[We nod and then the meeting's dismissed,we all head out of the room seeing everyone still here]
Me:Whelp we'll be heading back to Remnant tomorrow Grandma.
Grandma:*Sad*Oh...
Rize:Don't worry(We look at her)we discovered the way to travel between the worlds so we can come back whenever we wish.
[Their surprised and she smiles]
Sirzechs:Sam(I turn and look at him)....I....
Me:*Sigh*Just as I told Zeoticus don't bother apologizing,it is only a waste of breathe and time.(He's surprised and nods looking down)Well then Grandma(She looks at me)wanna spend some time catching up?
Grandma:*Smiles*Of course,Grayfia Sirzechs(They look at her)Millicas is going to come with us understood.
[They're surprised and notice the look in her eyes basically telling them 'That isn't a request',they just nod nervous.I pick Millicas up and Me,Him,Grandma,and my team all head out to spend some time just relaxing.....]

{A/N:Sorry for the shorter chapter,I've recently been helping my aunt and uncle move...they couldn't hire a moving company and so I went to help them.So I've just been fucking exhausted & sore as hell from lifting all their shit hope you all can understand}