A long walk

It was a dull Sunday afternoon in May, Bryan, a tall energetic man is walking down the street with his jumpers and phone on his hand. He suddenly heard a voice and was looking around like someone who was in every nook and cranny.

Casmir gazing at him with so much attention hunted him down with a screen! "Bryan, Bry!. Bryan bewildered."Oh!, Casmir how are you doing?". He took a halt .

"Why are you out this late, my friend, won't you be coming to college tomorrow handsome" Casmir said contemporary. Is it not high time you tell yourself the truth!".  Demanded Casmir.

"How did you know?" Shocked Bryan asked

"Ooh you think I have no idea of your relationship with Rose?" Casmir told shocked Bryan

"Rose? Out of point... I'm not in a relationship with her anymore". Bryan cooled after giving Casmir his own piece of mind.

"Who actually is stealing you from Rose?" Casmir asked looking directly into Bryan's eye to figure out the truth

"Anya, yes! She's the one!" Bryan told him with so much joy
"We both run the college although you are in higher position than me.. and you choose that low class, you can't be serious Bry.. your mom won't digest that.. like..NOT AT ALL! Casmir said still laughing.

"Casmir, I'm leaving.. please don't rub salt to my wounds." Words snatched out of Bryan's mouth.

"Wounds? You have no wounds..you are the one creating the wounds" Casmir left Bryan.

*********************************"***"*****************
Bryan was about to enter his car and go home when he saw Rose.

"Shit!, I hope she is not coming here".

"Hi Bryan" Rose hops into his car as Bryan follows suit.

"Amh, Hi Rose " Bryan sounds like he saw an imp!

"Have some popcorn "stretches her hand towards his steering.

"Of course, I would love to but I'm about to drive, I need to be more concentrated on the steering" Bryan contemplated.

" I understand you, what if I feed the popcorn to you while you drive".

"Noonnoo do not try it!" Bryan shouted taking back his words

" I mean, I really need to concentrate Rose, some other day please? So where are you going to?".

"Anywhere you are going to Bryan"Rose said .

"That can't be true, because I'm going home Rose".

"Okay maybe we will see in college, will you be coming?"

"Yeah, why won't I come, I mean as a member of the school board I should be in college everyday".

" It's getting late , I'll take my leave.."

"No problem, au revior ".

Bryan speed off to Anya's dormitory. As he walked down people gazed at his flashy car and cloth wishing he was coming to them. He walked straight to the back route of Anya's dormitory and pressed the door bell..tttt..

"who is that by this time of the day?" Interrogated Anya.

"It's Bryan" Anya opened up staring at him " sir I least expected you to come here today and by this time of the day. Anya drags him out of the door post and shuts the door before anyone sees him and lands her into trouble .

"Sir , be seated" Anya requested Bryan.

"Thank you"

"So why did you come to my dormitory?" Anya asked standing
all of a sudden a slap landed on Bryan's face.

"This is for giving me false hopes of the fact that you love me" Anya thundered as she stood up with so much guts as Bryan remained cool and let her hit him.

Another slap went through, this time around his face swoll .

"This is for not telling me that you have a girlfriend".

Another slap went the left side of hs cheek, this time around he couldn't endure it. He stood up with anger raging on his face.

"This is for trying to lure me into being expelled from college, how dare you do this to me" Anya stricks him on his chest and pulls his shirt.

"I kept mute only because I realeased , I had feelings for you, if not.."Bryan thundered back.

"If not what will happen! You think I don't know what you did to Rose" Anya sighed at Bryan.

"What did she tell you? Anya you don't trust me right?".

"Rose told me you ditch girls, she told me that you are evil as well".

"Did Rose say all of that to you?" Bryan asked.

"Do I look like I'm musing right now!" Anya answered back.

"Well , I came to tell you...."Bryan got interrupted by Anya.

"What about the Number 1 rule Bryan, you didn't tell me , I'm speaking to you man! "Anya yelled.

"Just listen to your heart , that's all I can say, maybe I'm not destined to be with any girl " Bryan said with a very sad look on his face.

"Is that all you have to say..I left my mom all by herself with my cousin in the village just to come here and become the lawyer I wanna be and you hatched plans for me" Anya sat on the sofa in tears.

"You bought Rose's words, Anya".

"Yes! Why shouldn't I" Anya boosted as she wiped her tears.

"Well I came to tell you not to bother about school tuition fees "Bryan said softly.

"Are you mad? I do not understand, it's spreading like wildfire that you and Rose are engaged, your mom doesn't like me as well, after the way she treated me during my matriculation, I know she hates me"Anya stands up.

"I'm a member of the school board, it's done! Even if you bring your fees no one will accept it, you said my mom is against our relationship, she's not my mom but my stepmom , Isla as well is my stepsister. Dude why don't you understand I've only got my dad and he doesn't hate you"Yells Bryan.

"I never knew , I'm sorry about what I said, I lost my cool" Anya puts her hand together "but in Rose's case I don't understand, you and Rose are perfect match , Sir I don't want to cause misunderstanding between you and Rose, please don't be offended can you leave already?".

"No worries, I hear ya"Bryan leaves heartbroken .

Anya shuts the door right behind him..

"Anya what was that! Did you seriously raise your hands to sir Bryan's face, Anya!! This is madness, do you know he can get you expelled.. that man is very nice..but you take it for wickedness, you will regret what you did to him today " Amelia leaves Anya angrily as she regrets her actions .