Rose VS Anya

It wasn't until Anya and Lia were done dressing that Bryan knew he wasn't on his deluxe bed. Snoring Bryan was woken by Anya

"Hey you! Won't you get up" Anya demanded for an answer.

"Sleepy head, wake up" Anya sprinkled water on his face.

"Is this how you wake someone up?"Bryan hopped out of the bed.

" wake up " Anya sprinkled more water.

"This is inexplicable, where I'm I?" Bryan asked consciously,

"You fool! You are in Anya's and Lia's dormitory ".

"How did I get here?"Bryan asked.

"Please go and shower, then join me and Lia in the kitchen"

     * Anya left for the kitchen*

"You are a glutton Amelia " Anya gives her a morning hug.

"Whenever you call me my full name, I always know there is trouble "Amelia talks with food in her mouth,"look over there , sir Bryan is out of his room" she reports to Anya and then begins speaking with Bryan when he finally gets to the little dinning in the kitchen .

"Bryan, you have to leave now, I wonder what you were thinking that made you have too many shots of cognac. I had prepared bologna and sandwiches for us but you were unconscious, so I kept it in the warmer for today, please have it "Amelia serves him.

"Thanks for accommodating me , for your concern and care, thank you Amelia, thank you Anya"Bryan sits down and eats his breakfast.

"You are welcome "Amelia replied.

They are all done eating breakfast and Bryan offers to drop them off at college since he was going home to freshen up.

"You missed a phone call from your dad"Anya told Bryan

"Damn it, I'm gonna be in trouble, I'll just hook up a lie and tell them" Bryan said .

"For how long will you keep on hooking up lies Bryan?"Anya asked.

"Anya, let's join Bryan in his car , since he offered to drop us off."Amelia interrupts their discussion,

"Okay, shut the back door, let me get my hand bag"Anya went towards the room and Amelia went towards the kitchen.

"Let's go" Bryan told the girls, when they finally summoned at his spot.
**************************************************************   When Bryan dropped the girls at college, Rose sighted them and muttered to herself.

"So , Bryan spent the night at Anya's dormitory, and his family was sick and tired of looking for him, I'll use this against him" .

Students passing by began pointing at Anya few minutes after they arrived and Bryan was about to leave.

"Anya, have a look at this"Amelia called to her attention.