Mercy locates Rose 🌹

One of Bryan's friends has been wanting to be with Rose but couldn't because he thought she was still with Bryan. He saw her in a supermarket.

Nelly's POV
Rose is back to herself and is happier than before.

He walks down to give her his piece of mind

"Rose, I'm wowed at seeing you". Nelly approached Rose.

"Yeah Nel.." Words snatched out of Rose's mouth.

"It's Nelly" He completed the statement.

"Are you still with Bryan?". Nelly tried to chip into her life.

"He was my obsession, not my love, not being with him has taught me lessons and showed me another phase of life that I never wanted to be in". Rose said upset.

Out of the blues, Nelly was right in front of her with an engagement ring.

"Rose, I found you, and delaying may make me lose you again, Will you marry this imperfect me , so that the both of us can become imperfectly perfect?".

Rounds of applause filled the supermarket, petals of flowers  fell on them, the environment was so romantic, people took pictures of them, the media came over too , out of the blues. After a few minutes of shock, Rose spoke.

"Yes, the imperfect Rose will marry you, so that we can both become imperfectly perfect ". Rose stretched forth her ring finger as the ring slid in.

The crowd dismissed and both of them had privacy. They both exchanged numbers and home addresses and emails. Nelly was as handsome as Bryan. He always knew that one day Rose would come running to him. He was from a good background and of good character. There was merely no difference between him and Bryan. Rose was just obsessed with Bryan that made her want him by fire by thunder. Rose couldn't wait to break the tidings.

At Rose's House.

"Mom! Mom! Guess what?" Rose said as she entered the sitting room and saw her parents chatting.

"What is it?". Her mom inquired (Marie)

"What happened dear ". Her dad reinquired ( Eric)

"Someone just got engaged to me " Rose said showcasing her ring.

"She's just a girl and she's on fire
Hotter than a fantasy
Not lonely like a highway ". Marie sang as the family joined in, the atmosphere was filled with laughter.

" Mom.. dad... Grace found me ".

"Yes, it did" Eric propounded.

"We will miss our unpainted free house " Rose polished her speech.

"Noo I won't miss it". Marie repolished.

"But dad, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, all the years of your life, you lived on loan". Rose showed her dismay over her dad's actions that displaced her.

"Rose, you're getting this all wrong".

"Mom what exactly is going on here?".

"It's an incident, you don't want to remember, it's a lengthy story".

"Make it short mom".

"Before you came into existence, we were in a politics
war with an opponent who was making fake manifestos Which me and your dad knows about because he was a politician, who was running for the post of the prime minister, Kanye ; our opponent was also running for this post, he was a gunner , only me and Eric knew this; and had contacts, he was not safe to be the prime minister, but after much contemplating, i and your dad decided to rest the case because we even went to court to prove he was a gunster , he was very powerful and tricky so we couldn't expose him. This meant him eliminating us. We were very scared, we couldn't campaign because he had tried firing at us but he kept on missing his shots.  We were then planning to leave the country because he was a threat to an unborn you, that was the day we lost everything we had. We planned to leave the country by airplane that was on night, yeah despite being a dangerous one , we took the risk, we slept day and night with one eye open and one eye close. Politics almost left us naked. If we were just ordinary citizens we would have secured your future Rose". Marie said sorrowfully.

"Kanye was very bad, did he later win the post of being a prime minister dad?".

"No, Rose. After that night him and his hoodlums came and took everything from us including the property papers, the cars, our clothes, jewelleries, everything we really called our own was taken, i was made the Prime minister but I couldn't secure my manifestos i made to the citizens because Kanye rid me off everything, we tried to survive for few years but couldn't anymore that was when we took a loan , and the house we were living in , the cars we had with the loan and trustees business was snatched". Eric completed the long ago story that left Rose in the condition she is.

"But i do not understand how you guys gave in so easily to hand everything over". Rose was confused.

" They spilled blood, They shot your maternal mom, the gateman, the security guards and the maids, they also tampered with the CCTV camera so i couldn't expose them even i wanted to in the police station, he spilling of blood was enough of a threat, we just gave in to his demands before he kills an unborn you ". Eric told Rose, remembering the sarcastic event.

"I'm so sorry mom, dad, I'm sorry, i promise to make you proud, i was pompous, a thing of the past. I wasn't working, i depended on my inheritance, I'm sorry".Rose apologized.

"It's okay". Her mom cuddled her as she was about to break into a thunderous cry, patting her back as Rose covered her mouth with her hands.

Dera Jessica's Note
Hello  guys
My exams are over, pray for me to come out with good grades. I finally wrote a chapter.. Chapter 14; Mercy locates Rose.
BM(Bryan's Mismatched) is a love triangle, highschoolexperienced novel as well, I hope you guys are enjoying my piece of imagination brought into writing. Among the millions of novels on wattpad, BM is very rare. It's Dera Jessica's novel, Not pirated, just ORIGINAL. Thanks guys it wouldn't have been possible without you guys.
I love you all .. See you in the next chapter close to closing the door and calling Bryan's Mismatched, a completed story.

Merry Christmas ❄️🛷🧑‍🎄🫂🌲🎄 and a Happy new year in advance.
From;
Dera Jèssica 💜
Jessbooks29 😘