A talk with Rose🌹

Bryan hasn't spoken to Rose for a while and today he decided to call Rose over. She came with her favourite popcorn. Bryan was already sitting . She nipped her popcorn even though she knew Bryan was waiting for her as she walked majestically. Finally she got to Bryan's table in the restaurant where he asked her to meet him. It seemed to Bryan like she wasn't gonna reach the table anytime from now.

"Do you think I called you over for a child's play?" Bryan stood up as he sparked.

"What do you mean? Rose kept her popcorn aside as she sat.

"You have been approaching Anya why?". Bryan asked bent out of shape.

"Don't I have the right to see who I want to see, bi*ch". Rose hissed and looked away.

"If not for the respect I have for women, I would have slapped you".

"Respect, my foot!".

"Let's just discuss why I called you, I don't have much time to spare for you, why are you trying to separate Anya and I ?".

"What kind of question is that?".

"Rose I'm being serious, you are telling Anya a lot of lies about me, she almost backed out in our relationship, I told you I'm sorry for spending two years with you and couldn't marry you. I think it was how it was meant to be, I'm not your kind of man. Please can you now completely step out of my life?". Bryan requested.

"  If it was that easy I would have done that a long time ago, I'm an influencer Bryan! I posted last year,In a relationship with one of the most handsome, Bryan. And I got 1M comments, likes and followers. So now you want people to talk?".

"Rose you have to change this character of yours. You are selfish, just the same way you were when you left me at the altar all because one of your friends arrived from the states, how can such a person make a good wife?".

"Is that what you called me here for? To insult me. You're lucky I'm in a pretty good mood today ".

"How do you see your behaviour towards Anya, it's not fair ".

"I will ruin her life even if it means bringing you down too, Bryan, you should be ashamed to raise your head up while walking down the streets, you left a classy, beautiful damsel like me for that dirty Indian, that lives in a rat hole, you can't be serious, excuse me " Rose takes her popcorn and leaves a big sigh behind as she stepped on his designers shoe on trying to leave.

"Wait;". Bryan holds Rose's hand.

"What is it ?".

"Can you just tell me the reason you don't like Anya?".

"I have told you not to ask me stupid questions!". Rose angrily threw her popcorn on Bryan's face.

"That's because you know she is better than you; that's why you get angry on hearing her name". Bryan walks out from Rose.

After a few minutes of understanding what she did to Bryan especially by throwing her popcorn to his face and yelling at him, she called out his name .

"Bryan, Bryan! Wait" She chased after him till he got to his car which she joined him in".

"Who asked you to come in ". Bryan said as he unlocked the doors of his car that automatically locked when Rose came in and shut the door.

"Bryan I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, it wasn't intentional" Rose pleads.

"Rose, please take your popcorn and leave my car, get out or I'll Push you out myself " Bryan's curiosity could surface from the way he spoke.

"Fine, I'm going down " Rose took her popcorn and went down and began walking down the road.

Bryan was still inside his car about to start it, when his dad called.

" Hello dad ".

"Hello son, remind Anya about it, at least as a member of the school board ". Lucas instructed.

"Okay dad, I will, when is it again?".

"Tomorrow morning ".

"Dad, can I ask you a question?".

"Go on dear ".

"If you see mom again, what will you do?".

"To be frank son, I really miss her, but you know we can't resurrect her".

"What if she is not dead?".

"I'll be very grateful that she is still alive and then I'll bring her back home ".

"One more thing dad "

"What ".

"Can I help Anya get prepared for tomorrow, I meant tomorrow is going to be one of the best days in her life ".

"You wanna sleep over?".

"Yes dad ".

"I hear ya, no worries ".

"Thank you dad".

"You are welcome son ". Sir Lucas terminated the call.

Bryan went to visit his mom in the hotel, and she was faring well as reported by the nurse taking care of her. Bryan spent his afternoon with her (Zita).

Please Vote guys .
Dera Jèssica 💜