1.

_________

You wandered around as you saw a shrine, You held a bag of dorayaki which you just bought, you thought it looked captivating so you ran up the stairs through another entrance to walk.

You are closer to the shrine. You saw a boy on the floor rubbing his head. You squinted your eyes a bit.

"Argh. Damn it! I didn't see that kick coming! Those crappy middleschoolers!" he shouted in annoyance as he fuzzed his hair kicking his legs.

You turned your head a bit.

You walked up to him handing out a hand.

He suddenly saw a hand as he looked up and saw a girl.

"Are you okay? I saw you on the floor!" you asked as he looked away.

"..Yeah. i don't need your help," he said in an arrogant tone as he stood up by himself.

You paused for a second.

"..Oh..! okay.." you said in an awkward tone which you brushed dirt of your dress a bit. You looked at the boy again who patted his clothing.

"..mhm...are you okay?" you asked him. The boy who stood there looked at you.

"Yeah." he said with a face with no particular expression.

He started to walk away.

You panicked for a second, you didn't just want him to leave for some reason. You looked around as you remembered you had a bag with you.

"..Wait ! Um..! Do you want a dorayaki? I-uh..I-I.. just bought some!" you ruffled your plastic bag as you took out one and handed him it. From the word dorayaki he turned around.

He squinted his eyes.

"Yes..please." you guys sat down and started to eat. He looked at you in a middle without saying anything. It was quiet for a few minutes.

"I...i hate weak people..I like strong people." he said.

You look at him and just smiled.

"Its good to have a preference." as you continued to eat which his eyes widen.

"I-i was fighting a bunch of middle schoolers, i usually beat them easily but i didnt see a kick coming and i basically lost and they ran...i need to be strong..i need to tell my mom that im as strong as my dad. My dad from what i heard never cries." he said stopping. You just looked at him as you looked at your dorayaki.

"Well.." you started.

"you should be careful while fighting..but you know you don't have to be strong right? Sometimes losing makes you stronger. I bet if you told your mom that you lost she would be happy, she wouldn't be disappointed at all!" you looked at him with innocent eyes. His eyes widen. 

"...And crying doest make you weak. Crying is normal for us humans. So don't hold it in okay?" you looked at him with a smile, he blinked his eyes as he could feel his cheeks get hot.

He looked away.

"..T-thanks.." he said as you replied with a no problem.

You continued to eat.

"..Do you fight?" the boy asked you.

You looked at him as you thought for a bit.

You nodded.

"Hm! I do." you say.

The boys eyes brighten up. you saw it, you laughed a bit.

"I can show you sometimes?" you preferred and the boy just nodded.

You smiled.

"Hm!" you stood up.

"Well.. we should be friends!" you held out your hands towards him.

The boy looked at you for a second then at your hand, he blinked for a second.

"uh-u..Sure.." he said as he shook your hand.

You smiled with excitement.

"Thanks for the dorayaki by the way...well...whats your name?" he asked you.

"Oh right! My name is L/n Y/n, just call me y/n! 5 years old, 1st year of primary school next year! Nice to meet you once again!" you explained happily as he just nodded.

"Y/n-chan.." he said as he seemed lost in thought.

You blinked a few times cluelessly and laughed.

"I really like that! I never had a nickname before! whats your name then?" you laughed as he looked at you.

'...y/n..huh?'

The boy paused for a second.

"Sano. Sano Manjiro. Same age, starting school next year as well. You can call me mikey. nice to meet you too y/n." he smiled a bit.

You nodded.

"Mikey!" you smiled back.

_________end