4.

____________

After that shinichiro had lost everyone he cared about. He went mad. When he heard about a person who could time travel the normally weak crybaby beat up all the people who knew about it to let them tell him the person's whereabouts. Finding the time leaper he had to kill him to get his powers but he never timetraveld so he thought of another way.

"HUH!?" haruchiyo was shocked to see shinichiro standing on the edge of a bridge in the pouring rain.

"SHINICHIRO??!" haruchiyo ran on the bridge

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!" he shouted at shinichiro.

Shinichiro then turned his face facing haruchiyo.

"...haruchiyo. This muddy stream, i will die for sure." as he looked down at the waving stream.

"WHY ARE YOU TALKING NONSENSE! GET DOWN FROM THERE!" haruchiyo was scared for his life.

"...Todays the day of y/n's accident. I want to go back to that day." he was completely broken at this point.

"NO YOU CANT!" haruchiyo shouted with tears falling out of his eyes.

Then shinichiro leaned forward and fell towards the stream.

"SHINICHIRO!!!" that was the last thing shinichiro heard until...

"GET OUT OF THE WAY EVERYONEEE!! COME ON Y/N! FOLLOW UP!!" mikey was playing with his plastic model pretending it was flying while you were at the back following him.

"BE CAREFUL MIKEY!! BIG BROTHER SHINICHIRO AND TAKEOMI ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!"

You shouted while following him.

Shinichrio was startled, he was sitting on the sofa. He took his own life but suddenly his dear mikey and y/n who died are right in front of him but younger.

"MOVE MOVE MOVEEE!!" mikey shouted while still zooming towards shinichiro.

"MIKEY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!!" you shouted running behind him.

"HUP!" mikey jumped over the sofa and accidentally kicked shinichiro straight in the face.

"OMG! BIG BRO SHINICHIRO ARE YOU OK?! MIKEY!!" you shouted worried while running towards him jumping towards the sofa as well.

Shinichiro who was still shocked to see y/n and mikey, he didnt really catch up what was happening

"You everything alright? You got jumped on." takeomi who was sitting opposite side of him.

"Hey mikey! You just kicked shin!" takeomi shouted at mikey.

Then shinichiro noticed the date was july 30 1997, the same date but four years ago.

"Omg! Are you ok big bro shinichiro!? Mikey! Say sorry to him! You know how hard you kicked!!" you worried about shinichiro. You were sitting next to him looking at his face. He was shocked to see yours.

"..you usually would have avoided that." mikey stopped running looking at his older brother awkwardly. Its weird for shinichiro to see mikey being so lively since the mikey he knew was gone, because of suicide. But what was more shocking was y/n. Tears started to swell up while you were still checking his face.

"Oh no! Dont cry big bro! Im so sorry!! Mikey! You made shinichiro cry!" you shouted at mikey.

Mikey got a bit startled to see his brother suddenly cry out of no where.

"GAH! Dont cry shinichiro!" mikey looked at him nervously.

Mikey ran up to shinichiro sitting next to you while you still checked his face.