7.

___________

At an inhuman speed Mikey took sanzu's katana and swung it, scratching takemitchi's cheeks.

"AHA!" mikey shouted out surprised takemitchi dodged.

"My katana!" sanzu exclaimed. Mikey now has basically completely no idea what happening around him and he doesnt care. He only cares about his target which is now...takemitchy.

"..Wait then whats the point of this fight..." pah said. You turned to him.

"Huh?" mitsuya just said back

"Its a curse right? How can you beat..a curse..?"

Mikey right now has really completely go beserk. He basically wont stop until takemithcy is dead.

SLIT.

"ARGH!" takemitchi shouted out whn mikey cutting a big wound open on his arm.

You almost couldnt watch anymore. Whats the point of this? Takemitchy is going to get beaten to the point of death. Please mikey dont go overboard by killing him.

"HANAGAKI!" Sanzu shouted out. You were a bit surprised to see sanzu worried about takemitchi.

"I KNOW! YOU CANT ERASE THE CURSE! MIKEY AND HIS DARK IMPULSES ARE INSEPERABLE! THEY ARE ONE! I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING MIKEY AS IF I WERE IN A TRANCE! HOW STUPID!" Sanzu shouts out to everyone.

Mikey started to attack takemitchi again with him dodging most of the attacks.

"SHINICHIRO DIED BECAUSE OF THAT CURSE, AND BAJI, AND EMMA, AND Y/N, AND DRAKEN TOO.."

The fight against those two became worse, mikey became faster and takemitchi can barely dodge his attaks anymore.

"...EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO SAVE MIKEY FROM HIS DARK IMPULSES WILL END UP GETTING KILLED! YOU WILL DIE TOO HANAGAKI!".

Mikey began too ran towards takemitchi with the katana and takemitchi as well.

"Oh no...no..no..takemitchi will get stabbed he will get killed..!" you thought.

"SHUT UPP!!" takemitchi shouted as he ran towards mikey as well.

STAB

"..argh..Huh.. wait what.." takemitchi said as he was pushed aside.

"...huh..? What..?" chifuyu had no idea what was going on.

*cough cough

"..wait..L!!" Takemitchi shouted at you.

"L?" everyone thought. They have heard of the mysterious person L who used to be in the first generation of the tokyo manji gang but they never heard much instead they just know that they are not to be underestimated.

Mikey still looked at you like he was insane, the dark impulses were still controlling him but then...

Your hood fell off as your necklace fell out of your jacket.

Everyone was in shock. The person that they thought died 2 years ago was suddenly standing in front of them and actually at the verge of death.

"...d-damn...you katana is still as sharp as ever chiyo..haha.." you said while feeling the pain in your abdomen increasing since mikey just pierced you with a katana.

"...y-y/n..?" mitsuya didnt know what to say. One of his childhood best friend who was suppose to be dead is alive.

Wakasa couldnt take in what was happening, he fell onto his knees staring at you. Everyone who once knew you looked at you again, your beauty that no one could forget.

"W-wait...is that..L/n Y/n?! The one known as the unconquerable angel..?!" one of the gagn members whispered.

"S-She was on par with mikey isnt she..?"

"Wasnt she mikey's lover.?!"

"Wait..i thought she died or something.??!"

"....n/n.." sanzu was speechless.

"M-mikey..." you said as you smiled.

You hugged him which causes the blade to pierce to you even more but you didnt care about the pain.

"Y/N!?" takemitchi shouted in shock as he was still on the floor.

"H-Hey mikey dear..? Calm down now..Im here." you patted his back as you smiled.

"Everything thing is alright. I get you. It hurts right? The rage and sadness youve always held inside. Like i always told you. No matter how many times you fall, i will always be there to hold you up..." you continued as everyone continue to look in shock.

"...Come back now mikey. Lets go home." you smiled as you pant quickly dew to the pain.

Mikey's eyes started to slowly turn back.

"T-Takemitchi?" you weakly said.

"H-huh.? Yes..?"

You chuckled.

"Dont you have anything to say..?"

Takemitchi gulped as every looked at him as he stood up.

"...I wont lose Manjiro..Me and Y/n will carry your dark pulses on our backs.." he continued as he was looking down this whole time. He then looked up with determination.

"And if you do something stupid...I will kick your ass..."

"You are my friend for life..." takemitchi finished as you chuckled.

"Nice job takemitchi.."

Blood started pouring out of the stab wound.

"..Y/n?...Friend.?" mikey repeated.

His eyes slowly started to turn back to normal.

"W-what the..." mikey started regain his normal conscious.

"..y-y/n..?" he looked at you as you just looked at him with a smile.

______end