9.

____________

Takemitchi unconsciously held mikey's and your hand at the same time as he bowed down his head a bit mourning your sudden death.

In a flash of an eye...

Takemitchi woke up in a bedroom. He looked at the time it was 7;05 in the morning.

"TAKEMITCHI WAKE UP ALREADY!" he heard a lady call from downstairs.

"HUH?!" he was so surprised.

He noticed that he was in his old room shocked to see that the year was 1998. He ran to the mirror only to see he looked like himself when he was in the 1st grade.

He has leaped through time once again.

"I GOTTA GO!" takemitchi shouted as he ran out of the door already to go to school. He ran and ran until he arrvied at a certain house.

"Sano" it wrote.

Takemitchi was panting with sweat after running the whole way. He thought pressing the door bell was the best idea so he di-

""OI!" he was cut of before he could press it. He turned to see where that voice came from.

"Huh?" he look suprised on who was infront of him.

"I dont recognize you! The hell you doing at mikey's house!" that boy shouted.

"I'll beat the shit out of you!"

"No way..." takemitchi was completely flabbergasted.

"Ah?!" the boy shouted at him. It was baji keisuke, but younger.

"...Baji-kun..?" takemitchi asked but he was replied with a punch.

"You tryna pick a fight arent you??!" he exclaimed loudly.

Takemitchi was on the floor due to the punch.

"Hey keisuke!! Dont fight infront of peoples houses! If y/n-chan saw you she wouldnt e happy!!" a girl voice shouted.

Sano Emma

"Emma-chan..?"

"Oh, keisuke." another older and deeper voice could be heard.

"Whats up with you this morning? Your a pain in the ass." Sano Shinichiro said as he ruffled emma's hair.

'I-is that shinichiro kun..?" takemitchi thought looking wide eyed at the older man.

"Hm?" shinichiro looked further ahead as he smoked a cigarette.

"Haruchiyo!! If you were with this idiot, you shouldve have stopped him!" shinichiro exclaimed to the white hair boy who was walking towards them.

"..its bothersome, and its none of my business, most importantly where is mikey and is n/n here yet??"

"Sanzu..!" takemitchi recognized.

Shinichiro called out mikey as takemitchi finally realized, he timeleaped once again.

"Anyways..." baji started as the rest all looked at down at takemitchi who was still on the ground due to the punch.

"Who are you?"

"Eh.Me..?" takemitchi pointed to himself. Then he realized he was in the first grade and that they all dont know each other yet at all.

Takemithi just looked at them awakwards as somebody walked out.

"Huh? Who are you?" Manjiro Sano, Mikey, walked out looking at takemitchi.

Takemitchi could feel tears out of his eyes.

"..M-mikey.." taemitchi exclaimed.

Mikey is sweatdropped.