part 2

Jeongin POV.

i was sick. that day i walked home in the rain then i slept without bothering to dry of my mum said i could take the days of so thats what im doing. now its saturday and i hope felix will let me not go cause i've been sick all week, even though im fine now, maybe i can use it as an excuse. 

I hear a few nocks at the door before I slowly went downstairs to see my three annoying friends. Before I could welcome them felix barged in with the other behind. He pulled me into the tightest hug that nearly killed me. "omg I haven't seen you in like forever. I missed you." He said swaying me slightly hugging me even tighter if that was possible.

"Why didn't you text me all week I was getting really worried." Seungmin said giving me a look. "sorry." I mumbled, "I was just really sick."

"well you like better now, so get ready to go." minho said but seungmin immediately hit his arm scolding him saying that I didn't have to go anywhere as I was just ill. Felix stopped them from arguing before turning to me, "I know you where just ill but I want our friend groups to get closer and I don't want you feeling left out. You don't have to come if you don't want to but im having a really hard time switching between to groups cause I don't want to leave you guys but im also getting really close to them and I tink you would really like each other. So pleaseee come." Felix said with puppy eyes, I looked at minho and seungmin who looked as eager as felix. I dint want to be left alone with no friends so I"okay" i sighed giving in

"great!" felix said practically jumming up and down. I laughed at his excitement. "we need to go shopping cause no offence or anything yours and seungmins wardrobe really sucks and if were gonna get you" motioning to seungmin "with hyunjin you need to look better than that" looking seungmin up and down wich caused minho to burst out laughing and seungmin to glare at him. "I think I look ok." seeing thedissaproving eyes on him he turns to me and asks "jeongin, you think i look  good, right." all eyes were on me so i had to play it cool to keep my secret. "yeh I think you look good." I said blushing looking down.

"well you don't-" minho started but cut off by felix "it doesn't matter how you look I just wanna shop please." We all sighed but agreed. And followed felix around like lost puppys felix occastionally turning around handing us stuff we have to try on so felix wont throw a tantrum in the middle of the shopping centre. I honestly wonder what changbin sees in him and how he deals with him. Felix is very high maintenance. All I can say is good luck to changbin.

After a few hours shopping we got changed into our clothes at my house and doing a little makeup. Minho was wearing dark navy baggy jeans with a black button up shirt (with half of the buttons undone) and a black jacket. Felix was wearing black leather pants with a black tight long sleeve shirt with a chain necklace. Seungmin wore the same as felix but with a white t-shirt and no necklace. But my god did he look hot but then I rembered he didn't dress like that for me but for hyunjin. I wore a long crop top which reveled my chest when I lifted up my arms and black trousers.

We eventually made our way to the party and when we opened the front door we were met with blasting music.I like music but not this type of music but I couldn't even hear the music as there were so many people talking. We pushed our way through the crowd to changbin and the rest. Felix immediately jumped on changbin before making ou- no more like eating each other. "get a room." Jisung said wich we all immediately agreed. Felix shook his head and handed changbin his present before whispering something to him. Me, suengmin and minho then handed him our cards with a bit of money inside of each.

We all started talking as a group. Well I didnt but that's because I don't like talking to people I don't know. Felix and changbin left to greet some other people, and soon minho went to the dance floor with jisung following with drinks in their hands. So it was left me, suengmin, hyunjin and chan. I started to talk to suengmin cause I didn't want to be at this party with no one to talk to plus the fact that he look really hot and I didn't want him to talk to hyunjin. Call me selfish, I don't care.

Chan was talking hyunjin and kept looking over to us. Suddenly chan announced "were gonna go and get some more drinks." Before grabbing my arm and dragging me away leaving suengmin with hyunjin alone. When we were in a quite spot in the party he let go of my arm as I turned to look at him with an angry expression. "what the hell" I said almost shouting but I didn't want to bring attention to myself. "what? Cant you read a room, they obviously want to get together and you were in the way of that. Don't you want your friend to get a boyfriend." He said with a grin.

"I do but not hyunjin." I said trying to get back to suengmin but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "ohh cause you want to be his boyfriend. Am I right." He said with a smug grin. My face went pale, how did he know. "you know he doesn't like you but he likes hyunjin, now your gonna ruin what could be the best day of his life. Lets face it he sees you as a friend and he always will do. So let them be." he said staring into my soul as he stepped closer before whispering in my ear "I could always distract you for the night, I promise it will be worth it." I pushed him away and almost ran through the crowd to get to suengmin but when I got there I saw suengmin and hyunjin kissing.

My heart broke and my mind is replaying what chan said "he sees you as a friend and always will" I just wanted to frorget this ever happened as I went to get myself a drink. I always swore off alcohol since my dad was an alcoholic. But I needed a distraction.

As I was pouring myself my fifth cup I heard a voice I was growing to hate soo much saying "hurts right." I turned and glared at him I was about to start yelling before he cut me off saying "I know your secret whats stopping me from telling suengmin." I looked up at him with fear in my eyes as he started to whisper "don't worry baby ill keep it a secret for now until I find a way for you to pay me back for keeping this secret." I let out a deep breath and just walked away. I didnt how to deal with this. but i dont want to deal with this now so ill just do what my dad used to do. drink my problems away.

---------------------