part 3

Jeongin POV.

I poured another cup and another till I was very drunk. i could barley walk. My vision is blurry all I know is that I want to drink more and more. I somehow was on the dance floor but at least I still had my drink in my hand. I forgot why I wanted to drink I knew I was sad but I don't know why, I also don't know why my subconscious wanted me drink more and more.

I started to dance copping peoples moves around me. A guy from behind me started grind against me. At first, I didn't mind as there was a lot of people squished together so I thought it was just because it was too crowded. But he started to touch me and moved his hands from my chest down. I turned around and from what I could make out from my blurry vision I could tell he was older than me. He smirked down to me before pulling me outside and down this dark passage way. The music faded into the background. I thought he just wanted to talk but as soon as we did a left- or was it right I don't know I can't think right. He shoved his lips on mine.

His lips then moved onto their next target. My neck. I didn't want this. I started to shove him away but he grabbed my arms pinning me against the wall. His other hand unbuttoned my trousers then he went for his. I started to freak out. My memories coming back to me.

I started to feel like I couldn't breathe. I let out the strongest "no" I could but the guy just looked at me and smirked before grabbing my junk. "I don't remember asking." He said and letting out a psychotic laugh. "I want this and your goanna let me." He said as he started to let down his trousers.

I tried to scream but they were muffled his mouth which he shoved against mine. My vision started to go blurry and I couldn't breathe. I was having a panic attack but couldn't get away. He started to advance and he harshly put his dick inside me before quickly moving in and out. I was about to pass out.

All of a sudden, his hand that was pinning my arms had let go and his dick left me. I heard a punch but I couldn't focus on what was happening I slid down the wall breathing heavily. I heard two muffled voices and more sounds of agony. I couldn't identify the voices. Eventually passed out. Falling onto the cold floor. The world faded away. 

Chan POV.

I watched jeongin practically drink the whole bar and drunkenly make his way to the dance floor. Any guy could admit he was cute. I knew that from the day he joined the school. I wanted to fuck him and watch him suck my dick. I would usually approach anyone and sleep with them but jeongin was different for some reason. I didn't know why and hated it. So that's why I left him and only watch him from afar. It couldn't have been a crush but the second felix introduced him and he gave a smile I knew it was. 

Fuckkkk. I had never had a crush so why now and him who obviously likes the seungmin guy who also had hyunjin eye fucking him for whatever reason.

I decided to help hyunjin for his benefit and for mine. Maybe if I just slept with him this 'crush' would go away for me. But it appears he couldn't handle the fact seungmin didn't like him back and got drunk. I saw him on the dance floor and I saw leon touch him and drag him out. I didn't like that but he's not mine so i cant do anything. I needed a smoke.

I went outside and heard muffled protests. I put the cigarette out and cautiously walked over to the alleyway. I saw leon holding jeongin down and fucking him while jeongin panicked. Anger blurred my vision.

I quickly stormed over there. Leon looked at me and left jeongin who collapsed to the floor. I punched him and he fell to the floor. Such a week dude. I grabbed his collar as he started laughing and saying some shit like jeongin liked it and it was none of my business so stay out of it. But I just beat him till his ugly face was covered in cuts and blood. But hey at least I gave him a free nose surgery. On my last punch he passed out.

I quickly turn to jeongin who was passed out on the floor. I pulled his trousers up and picked him up bridal style. He was very light. Too light it made me wonder if he ate much, but that didn't matter right now. I put him in the passenger seat of my car as I quickly then made my way over to the driver seat. Something about yang jeongin made me want to protect him from everything and everyone.

I drove to my house since I had no idea where he lived. My parents were on a business trip like usual so they wouldn't question it when I carried a passed out boy to my room. I picked him up and went up the stares and put him in my bed before covering with the blanket.

He looked so cute. How could anyone do that to him. I may have slept with a lot but they all willingly accepted it and I didn't manipulate them. I was good looking enough not just a pile of shit like that leon dude.

I eventually fell asleep on my chair in my room since I decided to sleep there so he wouldn't freak out when he woke up. What is he doing to me. I have barley have talked to him and I took care of him better than I have with any of by girlfriends or boyfriends.

---------------------------------------

sorry this is short.