jacob moran-family friends

description: you and jacob like each other but you're family friends of a long time so you don't know how your families are going to react to you two dating.

me and jacob are cuddling on his bed while his parents are out running errands. we're watching coraline to get into to the fall mood. we're underneath his covers, arms wrapped around each other.

he kisses my forehead and i grin at him. "how do you think we should tell them?" i
ask him suddenly. i'm referring to our secret relationship. "i don't know. maybe like let them down easy? i don't know how they will respond to it. they're either going to be thrilled or weirded out." he says, burying his face into my neck.

i nod, my hands going through his hair. he looks up at me. "either way you know i love you right?" he asks, staring into my eyes. i nod once again only this time i'm smiling. he smiles back and presses his lips to mine. "i love you too jacob." i say after pulling away.

he smiles widely. "i'm glad."

we continue to cuddle a bit more until i hear the garage opening. jacob groans, knowing that our cuddles have to come to an end. i sit up and jacob releases his grasp on me. before going to his chair to make it look like we've been keeping our distance i kiss his cheek. he then grabs my jaw and plants a kiss on it, knowing it will be one of the last of the night.

i cross the room to his chair and a few minutes later jacob's bedroom door swings open to reveal his mom. "hi mrs.moran." i smile at the woman who entered the room. "hello guys. jacob i got you more grip socks for lacrosse." her mom says. (let's pretend he plays bc idk if he plays any sports and i ❤️men who play lax)

"thanks mom." she smiles at the both of us. "oh, y/n, your mom wants you home. come down in 5 minutes and i'll drive you home sweetie." i nod my head and she leaves the room.

jacob stands and so do i and i hug him tightly. "bye jacob. i'll see you soon." i say, smiling up at him. "bye sweetheart." he kisses me and lets me go.

(394 words)

A/N
this one is rlly cute 😭
kinda short but whatever lmfao