mason thames-universal

description: you meet mason thames in a line for a ride at universal studios because your friends ditched you to go hang out with random boys from your school (true story) and you guys instantly click 💗

today i'm at universal studios. i'm walking with this huge group of people instead of just my friends. my friends wanted to hang out with the boys and i didn't but i'll just go with it.

we get to the hulk and it's busy so no one wants to put their stuff in their locker so my best friend decides to hand her stuff to me and encourage everyone to follow in suit. she knew that this is the one ride i wanted to really go on and now she's doing this.

i sigh and wait for all of them to get back and hand their stuff back. my best friend comes back last and before giving her her stuff i needed to talk to her.

"molly why do you keep ditching me to hang out with them?" i ask her. the group is waiting for her a little bit away from us. "what? no i havent." she plays dumb.

"you just gave me all your stuff and i couldn't go on the one ride i wanted to go on. you only hang around with the boys. you haven't even been talking to me this whole time! doesn't that sound like ditching to you?" i rant to her.

she looks surprised. "whatever y/n, i'm not doing that stuff on purpose." she says and i scoff. "whatever molly. take your stuff and go. i'm getting in line for this and you go wherever you want with your favorite people in the world." i shoot at her, shoving her stuff into her.

i roll my eyes and walk to the line even though now it's a 2 hour line. i sigh and lean against the railing.

soon enough i'm barricaded in the line. i turn to the person who is behind me and see a familiar face.

where do i know that face from? i think to myself. i think for a moment. oh my god, that's mason thames from the black phone!

The boy looks over to me and smiles. "hi, are you mason thames?" i ask him. his smile grows. "yeah i am." he replies. "that's so cool. i knew that i knew you from somewhere." i laugh a bit.

"what's your name?" mason asks me. "y/n." i reply. "that's a pretty name." he smiles at me. i blush a bit. "are you here alone?" he asks me.

"uh-well i didn't come here alone but now i am." i look down a little bit. "oh. why is that?" he asks me. "my friends ditched me to hang out with some losers." i reply, slightly laughing at my sentence.

"damn. well, now you can tell them that you've talked to me. any of your friends black phone fans?" he asks me. "yeah, like all of them actually." i giggle.

"well, you can make them jealous." he smirks at me.

we continue talking and eventually we get to the part of the line where you pick what lane to go in. it's 4 seats in each row. "you wanna sit together?" mason asks me. i blush a bit and smile. "yeah sure." i say back.

"do you want to wait for the front?" he asks me. i nod, smiling. we go to the front row line and continue to talk. eventually we're going on the next cart. "i'm scared." i laugh when the people get out of the roller coaster.

"don't be it's super fun." he smiles at me. "i know, i've been on before but still, i still get scared and stuff." i giggle nervously. we get onto the ride and he gets on the far edge. i sit next to him.

i hear the person who runs the roller coaster say "all clear" and i grip the seat. mason looks over at me and then takes my hand in his. my eyes widen a bit and i look over at him.

he smiles at me, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. i blush and we start going to the top of the drop. i grip his hand tightly.

the ride drops and it's super fun. the ride comes to a stop and me and mason are still holding hands. "that was so fun." i say laughing. we get off the ride and go to the picture place.

"we should buy a picture." mason says smiling. "yeah!" i agree, buying a picture of me and mason holding hands and screaming on the roller coaster.

"this is also proof for your friends." he winks at me. i blush. we walk around the park talking to each other and then i see them. my "friends."

i stop walking and mason takes notice and follows my gaze. he spots my friends and the boys. it's not hard to, they're like a group of 14. he leans down and whispers in my ear. "wanna make them jealous?" his voice sends shivers down my spine.

"let's do it." i smirk. "ok, we'll walk somewhat beside them and you talk kinda loud so that they hear you." he says. i nod.

we start walking beside them. "so, what ride should we go to?" i ask somewhat loudly. "let's go to jurassic park." mason replies louder.

"y/n?" i hear someone say. i turn and see molly and some of my other friends looking at me. "oh. hey guys." i reply, my face fake dropping. mason's face is blocked right now so they can't see who i was talking to.

"who are you talking to?" molly rolls her eyes. "mason." i reply. "who's mason?"
one of the boys asks. i suddenly feel an arm wrap around my shoulder. "i'm mason. mason thames. nice to meet you guys." mason says, smirking at them.

they're eyes widen and mouths open. "you're the guy from the black phone! oh my god i'm such a huge fan!" molly says excitedly. "mhm." mason says. i inwardly laugh at his replies.

"why are you with y/n?" my friend asks, eyeing me up and down. "because. we met in line for the hulk. she's amazing. some people can't see that though." mason's smile drops and his gaze wanders everyone's faces.

"i-um..." molly tries to speak. mason just scoffs and rolls his eyes. "let's go babe." mason says, moving his arm from my shoulders to my waist and guiding me away from them. babe? i blush harshly.

"what a bunch of assholes." mason says once their out of earshot. "yeah." i reply. "thank you for that mason." i smile at the boy. "of course." we get in like for the jurassic park ride.

"you're a really great person y/n. i'm glad i met you." mason smiles at me, leaning against the railing. "thank you mason. you're really amazing too." i compliment. he gets flustered. am i making him blush?

he suddenly pulls me in by my waist and presses his lips to mine. my hands find his face and i hold it, kissing back. he pulls away. "sorry. was that ok?" he asks me. "of course it was mason." i smile at him. he grins.

"i know i've only known you for like a day but i really like you y/n." he smiles. "i like you too mason." i blush. "it feels like i've known you for forever." i giggle. "i agree." he replies.

the rest of the day went by too quickly for my liking but me and mason got even closer and my feelings grew the more i talked to him.

i'm glad i met this man.

(1296 words)

A/N
i like this one idc if u don't LMFAO