CHAPTER 4 - KAGES RETURN

As Kyro and Mono walked back to their homes they began to chat a lot, sharing common interests and stories from their families.
As they reached Kyros home, the door swung open.

"Kyro! There you are!" Mitsuki yelled, looking at him.
"Hi mom.. Sorry I'm late.." Kyro replied looking down in shame.

Mitsuki looked at Momo and asked,
"Kyro is this your girlfriend or something?"
Kyro was surprised and immediately denied it.
"No! No! No! We're just friends!! I swear!"

"He's right ma'am, we're just good friends"
Momo said, giggling at the interaction.

"My apologies. It's just rare Kyro talks to girls so I got excited" Mitsuki explained.

"Mom!" Kyro exclaimed, clearly embarrassed

"Sorry kiddo!" She replied

Momo giggled "The way you two interact is adorable, but I must be off now! See you soon kyro! Good luck on getting into UA!" She said happily before running off.

Some time passed and kyro was laying in bed until suddenly he awoke in his mindscape.

"why am I here again?" He asked
"I just wanted to check in on you! And I know you like that Momo girl." Kage said in a teasing manner.
"Yeah yeah whatever.." Kyro replied with a lack of enthusiasm.

"But I have one thing to ask you..
All those years ago. You made a promise to someone.. Do you remember who it was and what the promise was?" Kage Asked, genuinely wanting an answer.

Suddenly a flashback appeared before kyros eyes

"Kyro I want you to promise me this" Asked a young girl
"What is it Des?" Asked a young kyro

"I want you to promise me that when we meet again, you don't fall for anybody. Can you promise me that?" She asked.

"I promise" His younger self replied.

As soon as those words were said the flash back ended.

"Des asked me to not fall in love with anyone before we meet each other again.."

"You don't want to break that promise do you kyro~?" Kage teased.

"No.. I don't." Kyro replied.
"Good. Now I must go. Sleep well~!" Kage exclaimed before fading away.

The next morning arrived sooner than expected and the promise that he remembered that night was the only thing on his mind.

"You alright dude? You're staring at those waffles like they're an enemy of yours.." Katsuki asked him as he tapped on Kyro's shoulder.

"Oh me? I'm fine! Just thinking about something.." Kyro replied, in a full voice.

"If you say so." Katsuki said as he continued eating.

Suddenly 2 letters came in through the mail.

"BOYS!" Mitsuki yelled from across the hall.
"Your letters from UA are here!"

"They are!?" The boys shouted in unison.
They opened the letters and found out they both made it in and we're in the same class.

------END IF CHAPTER-----