CHAPTER 6 - THE USJ ATTACK

3 Days go by and the class is getting on the bus for their trip to the USJ, unaware of the horrific events that were going to occur that day.

Kyro had picked a secluded seat at the back of the bus but was immediately joined by Kirishima, Katsuki and Momo. They all began chatting and complementing each other's hero suits.

"So kyro, I see you have a bunch of metal on your suit! What's it for?" Kirishima asked

"Well my quirk needs metal around to activate and depending on the type I touch, the capabilities of the stuff I create changes.
For example if I use tungsten, the weapon is more durable and heavy hitting compared to if I use copper." Kyro explained

Kirishima nodded, clearly understanding everything he said. Some time goes by and Kyro notices Momo was asleep, her head resting on his shoulder. He smiled and rested his head against hers but didn't see Bakugo taking a photo of the two. 

The bus soon reached its destination and everyone got off. They stood in awe of how big the inside was.

(Kyro in his hero suit, everyone else was by the fountain at this point)

"This is so cool!" Kirishima shouted
"I agree!" Katsuki also shouted.
Suddenly a purple portal opened up and out came 2 figures, who were then joined by a large group of thugs.

"Hey sir. Did those fake villains show up earlier than they were supposed to?" Kyro asked, clearly uneasy about what was going on.

"We don't have fake villains for this.. STAY BACK STUDENTS. GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN." Aizawa yelled but as soon as he said that everyone was separated across different areas of the area.

Kyro, Sero and Mina ended up in the same area. Suddenly something activated in Kyro, it was like he went into auto pilot. The three of them were surrounded by thugs and Kyro sprung into battle, creating a dull katana and rushing at them. At the time kyro didn't know that he wasn't in control. Both the new presence in his body and Kage were working together, Kage was just taunting the villains whilst the new presence was fighting them.

"THAT ALL YOU GOT!? ITS KINDA PATHETIC GANGING UP ON HIGHSCHOOL STUDENTS DON'T YOU THINK?!"

He yelled as he flashed in and out of sight due to how quick he was moving. Kyro was knocking each and every one of the thugs surrounding them left, right and centre.

Sero and Mina watched in awe as this happened. Sero's respect for him had grown and Mina had become infatuated by him.
Once the thugs were dealt with, kyro regained full control of his body and was catching his breath.

"That's them dealt with.. come on, let's find the others." He said, looking at them and then looking at the central fountain to see Aizawa fighting a massive bird looking creature.

"What is that thing..." He asked. He then saw Aizawa was struggling and ran as fast as he could to help him.

Mina suddenly spoke up out of nowhere.
"He's so cool.."
Sero nodded in agreement.

As Kyro approached the fight Aizawa yelled at him
"STAY BACK. I CAN HANDLE THIS!"

"No. I'm not backing down." Kyro said as he shook his head. He  created a massive scythe using Tungsten as his metal of choice.

The scrawny blue haired villain took interest in this.
"Kurogiri.. He seems interesting. Don't interfere with what he does. Let it happen."
He said, scratching at his neck.
"Understood, young master." Replied the figure with a purple mist covering his face.

Kyro charged at the beast, that same auto-pilot like feeling emerging once more.
Kyro was phasing in and out of sight, slashing at the creature.

"That all you got!? I thought that you'd put up a much harder fight! Is all that muscle for show?! Come on! You haven't even hit me ONCE!" Kyro yelled at the creature.

"Kurogiri.. he's beating my Nomu! He's cheating! This thing was supposed to be able to defeat all might!! How is he winning!?" The Scrawny villain yelled

"Just wait young master. I have a feeling it's going to get interesting." The other villain replied.

It was all going well until suddenly...

The creature had grabbed him by the legs. Then the scrawny villain spoke up.

"How does my Nomu's enhanced strength feel!?"

Kyro groaned trying to break free but then all that could be heard was a loud..

SNAP!!

The next thing people could hear was a loud cry of pain from Kyro. But that didn't stop him. Yes his leg may of just been broken but the adrenaline in kyros body kept him going.

Kyro launched up, his strength and overall ability increased exponentially. He kicked the Nomu to the ground but it just got up and threw kyro into a wall. It rushed at him and started pummeling him. To everyone else it didn't seem as if kyro could survive this. Momo was watching from the distance and broke down in tears.

"Alright Nomu. That's enough. He's most likely dead now." The villain said, ordering the Nomu to come back to him.

But to everyones surprise, as the Nomu walked away there was a massive tungsten shield where kyro should have been. It moved to the side and Kyro emerged unscathed and all that could be heard was the laughter of a complete maniac, filling everyone in the area with an intense sensation of fear.

"Heh.. You really thought you could kill me?" He began laughing like he did before,

"HOW PATHETIC! IT'S INCREDIBLY FUNNY HOW YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD WIN! EVEN AFTER BREAKING MY LEG IM STILL GOING!"

Kyro yelled, but this wasn't him speaking, in fact Kyro wasn't on control at all. It was Kage.

He rushed at the Nomu only for it to grab his arm and tore it right off.

Momo, who was still watching from afar gasped and began to cry and Aizawa's eyes widened in shock. They both said,
"... Kyro..." In unison

Kyro fell to his knees
"M-my arm..."

He then cried out in agony,
"MY ARM!!"
He looked around to see his blood covering the ground, his missing arm on the ground beside him. His vision was getting weaker and he accepted he was going to die.
The villains managed to escape thanks to this.

Momo and Aizawa rushed to Kyros side, Momo began creating bandages to cover up the area where kyro was loosing blood.

"Kid! Kid! Can you hear me?!" Aizawa yelled, trying to see if kyro was still conscious.

"A-aizawa... I'm s-sorry.. I should h-have.. listened to you b-before.." kyro said with a weak voice.

"It's fine kid.. you did well.. You saved me and everyone here.. I'm proud of you." Aizawa said in a calm, reassuring tone.

Kyro smiled weakly before passing out, Aizawa saw this and got incredibly worried and picked him up and rushed him to a hospital.

But there was someone watching from the roof.. a girl. She said to herself..

"Oh how much you've improved.. I've missed you my love.. You will be mine.. I will make sure of it~"
she said as she looked at a photo she had taken of him back at his home, it was one of him getting undressed. She had been stalking him for a while now.

"It's been so long Kyro... I'm sorry I had to leave you in that alley all those years ago. If it wasn't for me moving out of the country I would have stayed by your side.."
she said to herself, looking at the photo intensely.

Weeks passed and Kyro was now in a coma.
He awoke in his mind space and looked around.
Suddenly a new voice spoke to him.

"We finally get to meet, hello kyro.. my name is..."

--------END OF CHAPTER-----------