CHAPTER 5 - UA HIGH AND CLASS REPS

The first day at UA came quicker than expected. The boys were ready to head out and were incredibly excited for this.

When they arrived at the school Kyro's eyes got covered and a familiar voice spoke to him.

"Guess who~!?" The Feminine voice spoke.

"Momo!?" Kyro exclaimed in surprise.

"Mhm! Congratulations on getting in! I knew you could do it!" She said, smiling at him.

"What class are you in?" He asked

"1-A and you?" She asked in return.
"Also 1-A!" He replied smiling.

"Alright quit flirting, you two." Katsuki jokingly said to them.

"Shut up Katsuki!!" Kyro said, punching Katsuki's arm slightly.

All three of them went into their class and Kyro noticed a sleeping bag on the floor.
He went up to it.

"Uhh hello? Sir? Are you awake?" He asked, nudging the bag slightly. Suddenly it stood up.

"I'm glad one person noticed me. Im Shota Aizawa. I will be your homeroom teacher"
He explained in a deep raspy voice.

The class went on like normal. The class was sent out to do a quirk comprehension test.
Kyro came out at 1st
Katsuki was 2nd
And A boy named izuku was in 3rd place.

As Kyro was changing back into his uniform a red haired boy with sharp teeth and spikey hair came up to him.

"DUDE! You were so cool out there! You're quirky is awesome! The way you created that baseball bat out of the metal in your shoes!? It was so COOL!! I'm kirishima by the way!" He said, bursting with energy.

Kyro chuckled,
"Thanks kirishima, your quirk is also really cool! I can see you becoming a great hero!"
He smiled and gave kirishima a fist bump.

A few weeks pass and the story follows the canon of MHA.

As Kyro sat down, Aizawa had announcements to make.

"Hello class. I have some exciting news for you. In 3 days time, we will be visiting the USJ" He explained.

Suddenly a boy with yellow hair and a black lightning strike pattern in it spoke up,

"Universal Studios Japan?!"

"No Kaminari. USJ stands for Unforeseen Simulation Joint." Aizawa replied, shutting Kaminari down almost instantly.

"Ohhh, sorry sir." he said in embarrassment.

"Nice! A chance to get stronger!" Kyro said to himself.

"Oh yeah. And some of your hero costumes have finally been made, which means everyone now has their hero suits. That's Kyro, Katsuki And Momo. You may collect them at the end." Aizawa added.

The three people that were mentioned nodded.

"Now that that's all done, I would like you all to vote for 2 class representatives. You have until tomorrow. Have fun." Aizawa explained as he sealed himself in his sleeping bag.

"A class rep huh? Sounds interesting, hey bro? Do you think I should try going for it?"
Kyro asked Katsuki, looking over at him.

"Abso-Fucking-Lutely! You'd make a great class rep!" He replied, patting kyro on the back. Suddenly Momo walked over to them and sat down by Kyro.

"I overheard that you're planning to run for class rep, so I'm deciding that if you're doing it, I will as well." She explained.

"Good luck Momo, I know you'll do well. Who knows maybe we'll both be the class reps." Kyro chuckled and smiled at her.

Around 10 minutes later those who were running prepared speeches to give people a reason to vote for them.

Every candidate went and read their speeches, and soon enough it was kyros turn. He was nervous but still spoke confidently

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, I'm standing here before you to tell you why you should vote for me as one of the class reps.

I came from a troubled home until I was taken in by another family. And through that I have learnt what it's like to have people to care about. I wish to present our class positively. I care deeply about all of you and I wish to show our positive and hopeful attitudes to the entire school.

If you vote for me, I will make sure our class is respected, seen as a good image of our school and make sure we become good role models for the future classes over the years.
I will make sure to push us to victory in the future and make sure we all become great heroes.

Thank you for listening."
He bowed and sat back down after people cheered and clapped for him.

The votes were then tallied up. The two students with the highest number of votes were.. Momo and Kyro.

"Holy shit.. I did it!" Kyro shouted happily

"Nice going Dude! Your speech was so Manly!" Kirishima exclaimed as he pat kyro on the back.

"Thanks Kirishima, I appreciate it." Kyro said smiling at him, putting his fist out for a fist bump. Kirishima reciprocated the fist bump and laughed happily.

The day came to an end and Kyro, Momo and Katsuki collected their hero suits.

"I can't wait to see how mine has turned out.. I hope they added everything I asked for." Kyro said looking at the case that held his hero suit. The other two nodded in agreement and made their way back home.

"Hey Kyro. I noticed how you and Momo are constantly talking. She brings out a different side of you. Usually you're all Dark and mysterious. But when you're around her you're incredibly energetic and positive.

You like her don't you?" Katsuki asked him as he stood right in front of Kyro.

"I-I-I- M-me? L-like Momo? It's not like that I swear! We're j-just really good friends!!" Kyro said clearly flustered and embarrassed.

"That's what they all say~" Katsuki teased.

They both went inside and Kyro went to bed, but he felt a new presence inside his head. Maybe a new personality of his? That's something he would have to discover for himself. He slept peacefully without any interruptions from Kage which was strange.
Something wasn't right but Kyro didn't realise this yet.

-----------------END OF CHAPTER-----------