Chapter 31: The Arguement

"I don't want you seeing him ever again," Danielle declared as she snatched onto Haerin's wrist, gripping it tightly.

"What? Why?" Haerin asked, trying to withdraw her hand from Danielle's grasp, but Danielle didn't let go. At this point, her hand was starting to ache.

"I saw the way he looked at you," Danielle said, "He likes you, couldn't you see that?"

"He's just a friend," Haerin reassured her, trying to squirm away from Danielle.

"That's what everyone said. Then friend becomes a fling, fling becomes a lover, lover becomes a husband," Danielle went on and on.

"Stop! You know I'm not like that Danielle, I love you," Haerin said convincingly.

"You better," Danielle said with much attitude, rolling her eyes. Haerin was shocked, that was the first time she saw the cheery Danielle all mad and jealous.

"Is this attitude you're giving me?" Haerin asked, tilting her head closer to Danielle, interrogating her wife.

"What? You don't like it? Then don't hang out with boys," Danielle stated, turning her back to face Haerin.

"Why do you get to choose who I make friends with? For once I don't seem like an outcast, for one I actually have people to talk to in school instead of sitting along during lunch, do you know how that feels Danielle? You with your fame, all famous and adoring, everybody loves you!" Haerin argued back, with fire coming out of her mouth.

"You think I wasn't alone? Did you know how my trainee life was? You think I was surrounded by a group of fans, laughing everyday?" Danielle argued back, steam erupting from her ears, her eyes bulging out from her sockets. "That's right, you don't. If I haven't been here today, who knew what you guys would've done behind my back."

Haerin scoffed, "You think I would cheat on you?"

Danielle shrugged, "Who knows? Maybe you invited him to your house to make out with him, and I was here, so you shooed him away. You even cut off what he was saying, what are you hiding Kang Haerin."

Innocent tears start forming in Haerin's eyes, "I would never Danielle June Marsh, I would never cheat on you! Why would you even bring up that!"

Sensing guilt, but Danielle's ego was too much for her to apologise right now. So she continued.

"Then why did you bring him here if not to make out with him! I wanted to surprised you today, I even took work off early to hang out! But there I saw you with another boy from your school!" Danielle told her.

Agonising tears start flowing down Haerin's cheek, getting framed by the one person she loved so much was too much for her to handle.

"He wanted to come because there was someone taking photos of us! I wanted to drag the person out! I kept this from you because I didn't want you to worry Marsh!" Haerin screamed, with her hands clamsing on her cheeks, pinching it, clearly frustrated.

"And if you didn't do anything with him why would anyone have any photos with you two? Shouldn't you distance him instead of letting him follow you around like a lost puppy!" Danielle questioned, screaming just as loud as Haerin.

"I didn't want to bring this up with you!" Haerin declared.

"Why? Because you feel guilty cheating on me?" Danialle fought back.

"For the last time, I did not cheat!" Haerin insisted.

"And you don't hear me complaining about my day either! You know how hard it is to be an idol?" Danielle attested. "I got screamed at by my choreographer, had to sweat it out just because everyone wants me to be slim, and yet, when I come back everyday, you don't hear me complaining about it! I didn't want to ruin your mood, work stays as work, and your school should stay at school!"

"So are you saying I shouldn't tell you anything about my school life?" Haerin raised her eyebrows.

"That's not what I'm saying!" Danielle contended, rolling her eyes once more.

"You know, all this is because of you! If it wasn't for you, all of this would've not happened! Hyein wouldn't be attacked on the internet!" Haerin sput out her true feelings.

"So you're saying this is all because you've married me?" Danielle proclaimed.

"I didn't mean it like that..." Haerin replied.

"Oh you mean exactly like this. You, Kang Haerin, rather have your own teenagehood then to spend your life with me, Danielle Marsh, who's just going to take away your life," Danielle said, throwing up her hands.

"I said I didn't mean it like that!" Haerin asserted, slapping her hands away as they both slammed their doors.

"Come if you want to apologise!" Danielle expostulated.

"Why? I did nothing wrong!" Haerin claimed, "Go apologise to me when you are ready."

Both of them slowly slid down the wall of their door slowly as they covered their mouth, silently sobbing, not letting the other hear.

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it as it will really help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!