Chapter One: Surprise

Issei had been in the clubroom ever since the school ended. It had been a few crazy days after he saved Rias from the Dimensional Gap. It had been just the two of them in the clubroom. Right before the summer would begin.

Ever since he had sex with his entire harem, his confidence had skyrocketed and he had more trust in them than ever before.

Rias went first, that went without saying. After that, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia. With Rossweisse, she wasn't yet going for it either.

That was fine with him. Jonas didn't find it necessary to train him anymore and the mercenary had somewhere to go. Meeting up with an old friend, he said.

So far, it was getting late at the clubroom with all of them, having somewhere to go. Contracts were still going before the summer would really begin.

Issei guessed that he could just go home with Rias but it looked like some new client was calling him. Rias looked dejected when he got called into duty.

"Ah, bummer." She said to him, the red-haired beauty smiling at him. Issei walked over to her, placing his hands on her shoulders. He gave her one long kiss and when she let him go, she saw his boyish smile.

"Don't worry about it, Buchou. I'll finish this up quickly and I'll come right over to home." Rias nodded with a heavy blush.

"Bye, Issei. Kick them dead." He gave her a wink and teleported in the circle. Rias hoped that he would allow him some fun when she got home.

Issei went through the circle. The Dragon was surprised where he ended up. Instead of some small apartment, the place was one luxurious stay. Despite the size, it could compete with his renovated home.

When he got there, he was greeted by a voice in a tone that he had become familiar with in the last few weeks.

"Well, ain't you a prize?" Turning around, he was greeted by one sight that he would burn in his memory.

Two women, two bombshells (and he had gotten serviced by women like them before) stood before him. Issei was sure that both were mature women. The woman who spoke was tanned with purple hair.

It was quite well-fitting on her and half-long hair as it came down on her. She wasn't wearing much. A simple sports bra with some panties. It did little to hide her breasts. A decent D cup size if Issei wasn't mistaken. He could feel his dick already straining against his pants.

But that was just the beginning of it. When he looked at the other woman, his pants became tight.

Unlike the other girl who at least wore undergarments, the woman was covered by a towel. That did little to nothing to hide her fantastic body. Issei could only see a bit of them and he was sure that the tits on her body were bigger than Akeno's tits.

That in itself was one huge surprise.

She was a beauty to be sure. Long blond hair that hung down to her ass although he couldn't see them. Some bangs came down to her face. She had a sleepy expression on her face and Issei was sure that he saw lust in those eyes.

"Hello, pleased to meet you. Who of you summoned me?" Issei asked the pair of women.

"I did, boy. I'm Rika Minami. The other woman is Shizuka Marikawa. You're really happy to see us?" The eyes went down to his pants that strained against his zipper.

"Eh, yes." Issei wanted to avoid the fact that two women, wearing not even enough for one person were standing as clients.

"What do you need from me?" Rika giggled as she looked at Shizuka.

"I told you that I could summon men here." Shizuka shook her head and crossed her arms. That action caused the towel to come down. Issei could only gawk at the body. The body was really hot.