Chapter Thirteen: Strong Ladies

In an underground place, one lone woman was punching some bags in. Fierce and fast strikes came and went. Despite having time off, Valmet knew that she had to keep her body in excellent shape.

It helped with the job that she had. Fast and vicious strikes came through.

As she was the master of close-quarters combat, Valmet needed all the edge she could get.

After one vicious strike, her fist remained buried in the bag. She took a few seconds to breathe and let her muscles get the oxygen they so desperately required.

Valmet took a few breaths. Grabbing a towel she brought with her, she got the sweat off her body. Despite the age, she couldn't help but look good. A true Amazonian beauty she became.

Her heart belonged to Koko but she couldn't deny that Issei had been the one she sold her body to.

Sweat wasn't the only fluid she had running down.

Oh, fuck. Her workout had caused her to miss the feeling of him.

So what was a woman to do?

She giggled (a normal uncommon thing to do for her) and took out her phone.

'Hey, Issei. Can I ask you to come over? I'm in need for your touch'

The reply didn't take long.

'I'm sweaty. Maybe another time?'

Valmet could think of how he was last time.

'Can I get a picture?'

Of course, he could do that.

The guy might have a boyish face but his body was that of a young God. He was wearing nothing but a tight gym shorts. Over his shoulder laid a towel and a very attractive bluenette which was proved to be just the body type that Valmet liked.

'Come over and bring her along.'

Now, Issei knew the second that Xenovia read that, she would want to go along.

"Who is this one, Issei?" Xenovia asked while she breathed in his ear. The lesson that Rias learned from Rika hadn't been forgotten.

"She is the soldier one. The one with one eye. Kinda a freak in the sheets and freakishly strong."

"Come on. Let's go. Have fun." Issei sighed. He couldn't say no to her (or to any of his girls). Plus, it had been a while since he went to Valmet.

Plus, they could learn a thing or two from her.

But he would need to establish a few things with Valmet first.

Ringing her would be the best way.

Valmet raised an eyebrow when she saw the call from Issei.

"Issei?"

"Hey there, Valmet. Look, I just spoke to Xenovia. I am game for coming over but we aren't done with our workout."

A grin passed on Valmet's face.

"Well, what a coincidence. Mine neither. Come over. Bring Xenovia."

"All right. Give us a second." Issei wouldn't go over in just his shorts although it wouldn't matter what he would be wearing.

"Get a shirt, Xenovia. Or you're not coming." She had no room to stand on. She was just wearing a sports bra and panties.

"Yes, sir. What's the chance we are fucking?"

Issei scoffed at the question that Xenovia asked of him.

"That is going to happen. So just look forward to it."