Chapter 6: Getting A Drunk Home

Read the Author's Note at the end.

Issei was sure that he had been banging quite a few girls in his life. Good thing he got some training so it was easy enough to keep Koneko up in the sky as he kept thrusting from behind.

In the locker room at school.

"Damn it, perv. Hurry it up." Koneko bit on her teeth to make sure she didn't squeal. Her tightness was something that Issei greatly enjoyed.

"You're one to talk. Why did you call me here?" The boy smirked as she turned her head. Slowly kissing him, Issei stopped the thrusting, calmed down, and kissed back at her. It was a surprisingly gentle and loving kiss.

"I wanted to have this. With you." Koneko hadn't been in his bed as long so she wanted to make up for the lost time. Not that they really minded the whole thing but for Koneko, she wanted to catch up.

"Always, Koneko-chan." Then they heard the chatter. It was a good thing they were prepared as Issei flung open the locker and threw themselves in it. Both of them thanked their species' advantages.

If Issei would fuck her with a dick of his size, he would tear a poor girl in two. Luckily for them, Koneko was used to pain and she could take it easy. It didn't stop her from being the tightest that Issei ever had. They could see the girls passing by while he continued to thrust in her.

As an extra measure, they masked their presence. Yet, they couldn't stop their enjoyment of this fucking. It was exhilarating.

While Koneko was naked and nubile, Issei was still in his clothes. When she let his mouth go, she giggled.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. Just. This is the locker where I beat you into a pulp." He shrugged on that memory. They would make better here.

The two heard the girls passing by, chatting while they continued to make love. It was a quickie so both of them knew to hurry up.

Good thing for Issei that those girls allowed polygamy. And that his Dragon nature made it possible to go beyond most men to fuck girls. The others would be jealous if he never delivered up to snuff. The girls enjoyed it and while they could keep up the sex until the girls were out.

One of the girls came close to the door and Koneko clenched up. If they could they would pray that they didn't get caught. It would be a major pain to clean that up.

When the girl left, she just became a bit looser. Not that it really mattered when she was this tiny. Again, Issei lifted her for a kiss.

Despite that, Koneko sure was enjoying this whole thing. Who would have thought that this little kitten was such an exhibitionist? This excited her to a degree he had rarely seen before. So he kept the thrusting to a slower degree.

Powerful but slow. It caused Koneko to get more used to it and she wouldn't hurry it up too much.

Cumming was way too dangerous with those around them if they could break the spell. So they kept quiet and when the coast was clear, Issei looked outside. Not a moment too soon.

He could feel how Koneko gushed and tightened over him. The Dragon followed a second later than her. Koneko felt how Issei unloaded deep in her. The place was empty beside the two of them. Putting her down on the ground, Koneko felt how her legs wobbled.

She stretched out and felt her body healing from the rough fuck.

"Damn, Issei-senpai. Now, I know what the other girls are so crazy about." The first year pecked him on the cheek while Issei handed her the clothes. She dressed while Issei took his own clothes. Turning around, Issei showed her his back.