Chapter 11: Door To A World

Issei was pumping his hips. It had been a while since he came back from Kyoto. He really had to make up for his future wives. One of them was now on her back, enjoying the hard rod that was piercing her deepest parts.

Asia Argento was blushing and moaning at the same time. She really liked to be done in missionary style. Her hands didn't sit still, however. They wandered all over his body while Issei just continued to pump his hips. The mental note came more than through that he had to take it easy on Asia.

While she had certainly grown, she wasn't fully grown like Rias or Akeno. She did love to be screwed as much as he loved doing her.

"Issei." She moaned as the former Holy Maiden grabbed his head for a kiss.

"Easy, easy." He joked while he eagerly claimed her lips. She enjoyed the taste of the male Dragon. He did taste himself in her mouth. He forgot that and when he found her spot, which was halfway through her opening and her womb, she redoubled her tightness.

When he let her go, he kissed her on the nose which made her giggle. One could argue that it was because he already died that he didn't suffer from the enjoyable way of dying because of heart melt.

"You sure you can keep up with me?" She asked while Issei just hung over her body.

"Asia, compared to the others, it's easier." She could be pretty spoiled (no thanks to what Rias and Issei himself did to her) but she was easy to please in bed and slowly, they were opening up. Her cuteness and naivety made things a lot more fun for both to figure out.

In an orgy, she could be raunchy but in this, with just the two, they could just take their easy time. She smirked as she wrapped her legs around him. She had no doubt that he could break free but when the little [Bishop] moved her hips, she made it clear what she wanted.

Always eager to please her, he ground softly in her pussy. His head was poking on the womb while he was hitting her spots that spread out. A loud moan escaped her again and his hands went to her breasts. They slowly began to grow out although it would be unlikely they would ever reach the humungous sizes of Rias and Akeno.

It was also something that Issei didn't want from her. Tits might be the thing that drew him to a girl but he had been through so much with Asia, it would be unlikely he ever would care about her chest size in the matters of love.

Some would say there was no logic in love and for the two, it was a great example of how they fit in.

Asia felt how she was slowly reaching her end. It was something that both agreed on. She was the last girl so she could sleep with him. He was also close to his own limit so it was just perfect to wrap this one up.

"Keep going like this." He increased just a bit more strength and before long, the [Bishop] came. He could feel how her moan echoed in his own mouth and her body was filled to the brim with his sperm. Issei smirked as he pulled out of there.

"Thank God for this gift." It was a good thing that he was already too tired to really hear her, otherwise, that would have hurt. It didn't take away a small smirk on his face.

Oh, if he only knew what he would get into when his next contract came around.

[Scene Skip]

When Issei sat back in his house, the girls beneath him were moaning. Akeno, Rias, and Xenovia were on the bed and they were naked. He could smell their arousal. He himself was half-naked. His chest was showing but that wasn't the main focus.

His fingers were infused with energy and from what he saw, Xenovia was drooling while her chest was heaving. He smirked as he looked back at her with a grinning face. His hands went to the back of Akeno. The hybrid couldn't even control her wings.