Another War?

Mondstadt, the city of freedom...

from afar, a young man with blond hair can be seen wandering around the city.

Next to him is a small creature that can fly.

Paimon: Uwahhhh... Paimon is very hungry now! Aether, let's go buy some grilled chicken at sara!

Aether: All you think about is eating... *chuckle* Let's go

The two of them then went to buy food while enjoying the gentle breeze.

meanwhile-

Inside an office, Rimuru was dealing with paperworks.

The one and only last boss...

Rimuru: ughhhh... help me-

A knock on the door. A second later, the door opened and Shuna walked into the office.

Shuna: rimuru-sama, it's break time *smile*

Rimuru: ohhh! shuna... you can put the snacks down.

rimuru replied while tidying up his files. after putting down the tray, shuna then went to rimuru's side.

Rimuru: umm... shuna? Why are you here?

Shuna: *smile menacingly* I didn't mean anything by it. Think of it as your punishment for leaving your job yesterday.

Rimuru: *groans* ughhh!

Yes! Just as you expected! Yesterday, Rimuru and the other Demon Lords went to another world...

What's worse... Rimuru didn't tell anyone about this. Including Veldora:^

*flashback*

After Rimuru and the others left the Cardinal's world, the person who first noticed it was none other than Veldora.

Veldora: Wahhhhhhhh! he left me!!!

Veldora shouted while rushing to Rimuru's office.

as for the executives...

Benimaru: Huh? I can't sense Rimuru-sama's aura...

Diablo: my lord!? my lord!? *rushing towards Rimuru's office as well*

Zegion: *closes eyes* hmm... soul corridor... checked. condition... stable.

demoness trio: Where is our master!?

The sudden disappearance of the octagram threw the world into chaos. Some countries wondered, and some... "stupid" countries used this as an opportunity to gain power by waging war against the Demon Lord's territory.

Anyway, back to the present-

As the sun slowly set, the street lights in Tempest city lit up.

Still inside rimuru office, our slimes were currently looking out the window, enjoying the scent of the night.

Rimuru: Well... one day ends, one day begins...

Ciel: Master, the analysis is complete. Do you want to hear it?

Rimuru: ohh, finished already? sure. let's see what you got.

Ciel: understood...

Flashback to your battle with Guy crimson. he was using some kind of mysterious energy. since it doesn't have a name yet, I'll call it an Elemental for now. this elemental is the purest energy in that world. my calculations say it's similar to The Great Divine Spirit but not at the same time.

Rimuru: *surprised* Wait, what!?

Ciel: Continue. This raw elemental energy was later used by Guy Crimson when he mixed it with his ultimate skil, creating what is called Elemental Burst.