[ARCHON INFO]

hello there... some of you maybe confused about Archons having an Ultimate Skill.

and from what my friend told me, yes they can acquire an Ultimate Skill with just a little bit of "strong emotion" but in the end of the day, in my opinion they lacked something to be able to awaken one.

so I'm just gonna say that it is actually an Ultimate Gift in disguise. alright so another problem has appeared.

to receive an Ultimate Gift one needs to have Soul Corridor with Rimuru. which is where the Archons don't have. so instead I'll make Rimuru gift them via Teyvat's Voice of The World.

this draft were burried almost five months, and I decided to tell you now.

the problem has now-oh wait! another one appeared!

"Teyvat's Voice of The World."

yes. I'm just gonna say it now.

it was created by Rimuru in the past to watch over Teyvat in his stead. furthermore it was also designed to look over Makoto's soul. you see after her death, her soul splitted into two fragments.

one was kept inside Rimuru's Gnosis and the other one went mising.

alright two problem cleared.

we're now entering "Archons' Stats"

──────────────────────────

Name: Venti (Barbatos)

Age: 2,600 yrs old.

Affiliations: The Seven, Thousand Winds, Forsaken Paradise.

Title: Anemo Archon, God of Freedom, God of Breeze and Hope, The Lost Wind, Tone-Deaf Bard.

Abilities =

Ultimate Skill

Eleutheria, Lord of Liberty.

Sub-skills:

- Thought Acceleration

- True Ambition (a degraded version of Demon Lord's Haki)

- Wind Manipulation

- Universal Detect

- Synchronization (allowing the user to synchronize with the Forsaken Paradise)

- Supreme Contract

Unique Skills

- Limitation (preventing the user from being devoured by madness while they were synchronized with the Forsaken Paradise)