To the Sumeru!

the massive doors of the Grand Hall creak open, revealing the imposing figure of the cryo goddess, seated upon her throne. her eyes, cold and unfeeling.

*CLICK*
*CLICK
* CLICK

the three figures entered the grand hall. they walked towards the throne before kneeling down.

The girl raised her hands, offering the babies to the Cryo Goddess.

At the sight of the babies, the goddess quickly rose from her seat. She then slowly stepped forward, her cold hand touching one of the baby's cheeks. Celeste.

Tsaritsa: they are literally died because of you, O little one?

her fingers traced Celeste's cheek before she pulled away. the goddess took a step back and snapped her fingers, a cradle made of ice suddenly appears. There she placed the babies and returned to her seat. She crossed her legs and leaned her back against the throne.

Tsaritsa: Was it worth it?

her voice harmonized with the cold atmosphere within the hall.

Tsaritsa: You may stand up and tell me... how was it?

The three of them stood up from their kneeling positions. The first to speak was Capitano.

Capitano: I am at your mercy, My Queen. if not for your Divine Protection, the three of us would not be here anymore.

A look of confusion washed over her cold face upon hearing the "Divine Protection" part. but she chose to ignore it.

This time it was Columbina's turn. She looked at the Queen and smiled gently.

Columbina: Your ice warms me to the core of my being. For that, I am honored!

The girl bowed her head, deeply grateful to the Goddess. and again the Goddess was confused as to what she was talking about.

Then Dottore took a step forward and began to say his gratitude.

After hearing their banter, the Goddess raised her hand which silenced them in an instant.

Tsaritsa: The point is... the mission is-!?

Her eyes suddenly widened. Her cold and emotionless expression turned into shock.

*TAP*
*TAP*
*TAP*

Footsteps echoed in the distance. The three Fatui were startled and quickly turned around.

Rimuru: You know, sometimes I envy your ignorance.

The boy entered the Grand hall. His arrival startled Tsaritsa. She immediately rose from her throne and looked at him.

Tsaritsa: You!

Rimuru: Your recklessness never ceases to amaze me, you know?

Capitano and the other two quickly lunged towards the boy. a smile spread across his soft lips.

*PIERCE*

their movements were suddenly immobilized followed by a groan.

Rimuru: Is that how you greet the person who saved you from death?

He walked past them, their bodies impaled by white spears made of ice that appeared out of nowhere.

Rimuru: Now...

Tsaritsa: What? Don't forget that I still have your children as hostages.

She raised her hand and a thin needle made of cryo-elements hovered around the crib.

Rimuru: Oh don't worry. You don't have the power to do it. *laughs

Annoyed, she then waved her hand and the needles started flying towards the babies at high speed.