Overexcited

chaos engulfs teyvat as they witness an unexplained phenomenon.... or so you think!

for humans, they couldn't see what was happening. it was just an ordinary sky in teyvat.

only vision wielders and beings related to the gods could see it.

anyway... back to the story.

when aether and paimon went to the jueyun karst, they accidentally stumbled across millelith guards.

M.guard: there they are! arrest them!

Paimon: waaaaaa!? not again!

As they entered the jueyun karst, a stag appeared out of thin air.

???: and who might we be? those that dare enter jueyun karst?

Aether: i was sent here. here... please look at this *shows the sigil*

???: a sigil of permission... many a season has passed since one was last in the presence of such an item. brings a nostalgia indeed...

Paimon: huh... nostalgia...

Moon Carver: he before you is the mighty and illuminated adeptus, moon carver. speak, traveler. what business have you here? *stern*

Aether: the truth is-

M.Guards: it's the assassin! they dared to flee here to jueyun karst!

M.Guards (1): sir, we've already stepped too far into jueyun karst ourselves...

M.Sergeant: ughh... there's no choice! arrest them! that's the top priority. march!

M.carver : mortals... how dissapointing. *looks at aether* see them gone, and thou question shalt one answer

the moon carver then instantly dissapears, leaving paimon and aether to take care the guards.

Aether: guess we have no choice... *summon sword*

Paimon: so we're not gonna talk about the sky???

Aether: we'll do that later... first, let's send them back!

as the battle began, the scene changed back to rimuru in the sky.

Ciel: master... what is your plan?

Rimuru: her final wish... is my plan.

Ciel: ...

while Rimuru was busy with his things, a blue dragon appeared.

Barbatos: are you sure about this...?

venti-i mean, barbatos in his true form with Dvalin has arrived.

Rimuru: you came sooner than I thought...

Barbatos: isn't it too soon? It will only ruin the story you've worked so hard to build...

Rimuru: then tell me... what kind of story do you want?

Barbatos: ...

Dvalin: barbatos is right... a half-baked story will bring nothing but suffering. the more you altered the story, the more suffering she went through...

Rimuru: you know nothing about suffering...

Dvalin: ...

Rimuru: cihhh. ciel... prepare to activate the soul orb.

Ciel: understood. who are you going to summon this time, master?

Rimuru: i'll make them as the gatekeepers...

Ciel: them... ah, that is indeed a good choice, my lord. then...

Barbatos: rimuru... sure, we don't know what struggles you went through before arriving in this world. but think again... is she happy with this?