The Eroded Earth

Aether: so... tell me *looks at rimuru* who are you?

after ramiris' cameo and blah blah blah, now we're getting into the serious stuff.

brought to you by the author himself >_<

anyway.

while looking up at the sky, the slime tried to find words to start his story.

he closed his eyes then sighed. the slime turned his gaze to the golden boy and paimon...

Rimuru: once upon a time...

a world where survival of the fittest was used as their principle.

the weak die and the strong rule.

the world was in its own peace until 300 years later, a certain being appeared and would eventually cause great changes.

Paimon: hmm...

rimuru continues to explain, who is this being. born from a magicule leak and then became one of the most feared being in the entire world.

the story of a harmless slime, rimuru.

----

being a slime sounds like a curse. but not for him...

after spending most his life living in the gangsta's para-wait, that's not what i meant!

ahem.

woke up from his sleep in the dark cave, the slime was confused by what had happened to him.

day after day and week after week...

countless journeys he made just to find where the exit was!

until one day... he met the variable that caused the line of destiny to-

"kuahahaha! my name is veldora the storm dragon!"

"...."

the slime just stared at the huge dragon, probably surprised, scared or both.

"oh, so that's what it is, you can't see, huh?"

"...."

"then how about i teach you! in exchange for you being able to see, you musn't scared of who i am. sounds good to you?"

"...."

the dragon taught the slime many things. like how magic works and so on.

they talked and laughed until the slime learned that there was someone like him, who came from his homeland.

this surprised the slime... as he and the dragon parted ways (devoured by him) and then began his own journey.

Paimon: whoa... but why slime?

Aether: ...yes, why would you describe yourself as a slime?

a small laugh escaped from rimuru's mouth as he stood up from his chair.

instantly, rimuru turned into a cute, small and adorable slime.

Paimon: *widen eyes* whoa!?

Aether: unbelievable!

Rimuru: warui slime janai yo!

he then changed back to his human form, and sat back down on his chair.

Aether: that's cool!

Paimon: yup! *nods*

Rimuru: haha, that's not worth praising *laughs*