13♕

Unfortunately, dinner is disappointing. Even though it was pretty and fashionable, Jisung's outfit was so tight that after half a dozen mouthfuls of shellfish rice, his stomach looked like it wanted to bust the buttons of his pants. Next week, he would have to ask his servants to make one size up.

Back in his bedroom, Seokjin was waiting to help him get dressed for the night but Jisung explained that he needed to stay with his clothes for a while longer. Nabi is the first to guess that Minho would visit him, as Jisung is always eager to take off those tight clothes.

"Would you like us to stay late today? There would be no problem," Seokjin asks, a little too hopeful.

After Minho's visit a few days earlier, Jisung decides that the best thing to do is to dismiss his servants as soon as possible. He couldn't stand having them staring at him until the prince showed up, let alone the knowing giggles between them.

"No, no. It's okay. If I eventually have any trouble getting the suit off later, I ring the bell," Jisung assures.

The three eventually depart and leave Jisung waiting for Minho. Nabi and Yumi were a bit reluctant with pouts on their lips for wanting to see interactions between the two, Seokjin with a knowing grin on his face that Jisung couldn't decipher.

The purple-haired boy didn't know how long the prince would take. 'After dinner' is very vague but he didn't want to start reading a book or painting a drawing to interrupt it just a few minutes later. So, Jisung ends up lying on the bed instead. He lets his mind wander, thinking mostly about Areum and the prince. The girl was of the same caste as him and they had gone to the same school together during their childhood, but despite that, the truth is that Jisung knew very little about her. Still, he trusted that her behavior towards Jisung was absolutely sincere. And then, he thinks of the girls and boys who were completely fake, who managed to keep a mask of sweetness and gentleness on their faces to capture what they craved. Would Minho know how to tell the difference?

His experience of romantic relationships seemed to be sparse. He was a real gentleman, no doubt about it, but when he got too close to a person, the prince didn't seem to know what to do. It was as if he knew how to deal with a lady or a gentleman, but not with a girlfriend or a boyfriend.

Jisung doesn't have time to brood much further on the matter. Minho's firm knocks on the door sound a few minutes later and the purple-haired boy doesn't even notice that he gets up from his bed and literally runs to open it.

The prince looks surprised to see just him. "Where are your servants?" Minho asks, sliding his eyes around the room.

"They're gone," Jisung says simply. "I always dismiss them when I come back from dinner."

"Every day?" The prince looks surprised, not least because his eyes slightly wider than usual fall back on Jisung.

"Yes. They deserve to rest and I'm perfectly capable of undressing myself."

Minho raises his eyebrows in surprise but ends up smirking lewdly, and only then does Jisung realize where the prince took his words. Jisung's cheeks flush and he looks away. He hadn't intended the words to sound that way.

"Bring your jacket. It's cold outside," Minho's smile then turns to gentle as he points with his chin to the lilac blazer that Jisung has taken off when he returned from dinner.

Both go down the hall. Jisung was still a little embarrassed by the moment that happened just now, and by this time, he also knew that Minho wasn't very good at starting a conversation. However, Jisung immediately entwined their arms. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he liked the fact that there was already a certain familiarity between them for these gestures to be so natural.

you're so golden! || minsung ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें