y=5

Nauna na siyang naglalakad kesa sa akin kaya tumakbo na ako para maabutan siya. 

"Kung iinisin mo lang ako, mamasyal na lang tayo ng magkahiwalay." Iritado niyang saad na nagpahalakhak sa akin. She is cute when pissed. Sinamaan niya ako ng tingin bago tinalikuran muli.

Nandito na kami ngayon sa lungsod ng Daanbantayan. Last time I was here hindi siya ang nagpasyal sa akin kundi si James. That time I really want to spend time with her but I felt like gusto niya magpahinga kaya kay James na lang ako sumama.

"Hindi na kita iinisin K." I said and tried to grab her hand but she immediately pulled away while nervously looking around. I was hurt by her action but I couldn't demand dahil wala pa namang kami. I am starting to court her even though I don't know a thing about courting. I was courted but never experienced to court someone at sa babae pa talaga. I'll do give my best shot in this one. I know she is worth it. Magpapaturo na lang ako kay Marie dahil may nililigawan din iyon pero hindi nga lang niya sinasabi kung sino. 

Nakarating na kami sa larsian, it is a food park here pero halos tinitinda ng mga stalls ay bbq. 

"Umupo ka na roon, ako na ang magpapaluto." Tinuro niya ang table bago pa ako makareklamo ay iniwan niya na ako. I sat down in the chair while staring at her back. She casually talk to the old lady na para bang matagal na talaga silang magkakilala. 

After a few minutes ay bumalik narin siya sa akin. Kidding. 

I looked around and found the place cozy and some sort of an high end food park dahil narin sa design. 

"The design of the place is beautiful." 

"I agree kaka renovate lang nito. The mayor is focused on attracting tourists kaya pinagandahan talaga." She explained and looked around the place too. I stared at her face, and got mesmerized again by her eyes. 

"Stop staring at me like that." sita niya sa akin but I only give her a teasing smile. I have been smiling a lot lately because of her. 

"Like what?" 

"Like I am the best view her tonight." 

"Yes, I love the view nga eh." Conyo kong sabi na nagpatawa sa aming dalawa. But in a serious note she is indeed the best view and forever will caught my eyes. 

The food arrived kaya kumain narin kami. Hapon pa ngayon pero kumain na kami rito dahil kailangan pa naming bumyahe mamayang gabi. I brought my car so we will not commute. 

"Wow this is yummy!" Mangha kong sabi ng matikman ang pork belly nila. Lahat masasarap pero the pork belly stood out among of all. 

"Told you masarap talaga ang bbq nila rito. Kaya ayoko masiyadong kumakain sa city ng mga BBQ dahil mataas ang standard ko sa ganiyang pagkain." Pagbabahagi niya habang ngumunguya ng kanin . 

"Yes, maybe I'll be doing the same from now on. This is really a good one." 

"Copy cat." She mockingly uttered it with a smug smile in her face. 

"I have no defense to defend myself in that one." I surrendered and pouted kaya tumawa siya. Napatingin narin ang nasa kabilang table dahil sa lakas niya palang tumawa. 

"You should better hurry up, we still have sunset to watch later." Saad niya at nagpatuloy na sa pagkain. Inubos ko na agad ang pagkain ko dahil nakikita ko na rito sa pwesto namin ang papalubog na hangin. 

"I'll pay first at aalis na tayo pagkatapos." She said and stood up but I held her arm to stop her. I pulled out my wallet and handed it to her. But she rolled her eyes and walked away leaving my hand holding the wallet in the air. 

Linagay ko na muli ang wallet ko sa bulsa and waited for her. Bumalik din naman agad siya at dumiretso na kami sa kotse ko. 

"Why do we need to go somewhere kung pwede naman doon na lang." I asked as we were about to go inside of my car. I pointed a sea deck na katabi lang ng larsian. My mga benches doon na pwedeng upuan. 

"Too many people. Give me the keys, I'll drive." May iilan na tao lang ang naroon but I didn't ask more question instead I gave her my key. 

We hopped in the car and she started maneuvering it. 

"Am I really the one who's courting you? Or you are the one who is courting me?" I asked as I faced her. She was too focused in driving hindi nga ako tinapunan ng tingin. 

"Kapal naman Miss. But why do you ask tho?" She turn left and went straight. 

"You always pay the bill and now you drive which I should be the on doing it since I am trying to make you like me." I said in a matter of fact tone of voice. She chuckled lightly and shook her head. 

"I am an independent woman Miss, I don't need anyone to pay for my meal and I am driving right now because I am much more familiar of the place than you are." She stopped the car and I looked outside. It is a private beach and no other people are here. But no fence either so it can be entered by anyone. 

We got out of the car and we went near the shore. May bermuda grass ito kaya naman umupo kami roon. The sun is about to set kaya naman hinanda ko na ang dala-dala kong camera. 

I turned to her, and find out she is smiling while looking at me. 

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked curiously.

"You have a beautiful face Miss." She answered and even caught my loss hairs and put it in the side of my ears. 

"Are you making me fall even more to you Mascarpa?" 

"I am not doing anything. I only complimented you. Pero kung ayaw mo ay binabawi ko na." She even stuck her tongue out. Parang bata. Ah oo pala she is still seventeen. Next month pa ang birthday niya. 

"Hey wala ng bawian." Ani ko pero tinawanan lang niya ako. I was about to say something but she looked amazed in the view in front of her kaya tinignan ko narin ito. The sun is setting in the horizon. The sky turned to orange, and a little mixed of sky blue and pink. The sight was beautiful to see that I can't even pick the camera to capture it for all my attention is on what is in front of me. 

But I turned to see her reaction, she is smiling ear to ear, she is the most beautiful view I have ever seen and next to it is the sunset right in front of us. She looked at me also and her smile grew bigger. 

Eye to eye.

I know that I have fallen. 

"Always a golden hour when I am spending time with you."