anniversary

I made up a singer because I didn't know who the hell to use. Just imagine Estrella as some indie artist. Lots of love! Make sure to leave comments and vote, love ya ♡

Audrey walks into the living room where Junior's watching TV and stops beside him, waiting for him to acknowledge her presence. She's been bored in her room ever since she was left alone with him; Eileen had plans with Evan, everyone else were at friend's houses, and her brother and sister were at a doctors appointment. Faith ended up having the flu that night and passed it onto her sister and her older siblings, but Audrey somehow didn't catch the virus. 

With her parents gone, Junior was left in charge of her, but he wasn't doing anything to entertain her, and she was angry. "Junior." She huffs, shaking his shoulder. Junior groans at the sound of her annoying voice and glares at her. "What, Audrey, what?" 

"I'm bored." 

"Go count ducks." Junior dismisses. Audrey whines annoyingly, shaking her head in disagreement. "No, I want to do something fun! You're supposed to be playing with me, that's how babysitters work." She scolds. 

Junior rolls his eyes. "Go get me some popcorn or something."

Audrey perks in excitement. "Like restaurant?" 

"Sure." He mutters mindlessly. Audrey nods and determinedly runs into the kitchen, grabbing the popcorn bag from the cabinet. She comes back and hands him the bag, waiting expectantly for her next instructions. Junior hums as he eats it, clicking his tongue. "This popcorn's kind of salty. Grab me a soda." 

Audrey obliges and goes into the fridge, taking out the bottle. She pours it expertly into their plastic cups and is about to start her way back to the living room when she gets an idea. With a menacing laugh, she spits into the cup before skipping back to him. "Here's your soda, Junior." 

"Thanks." 

Audrey laughs with nothing but pure evil and runs away. 

Mindlessly, Junior drinks his soda while reclined in his chair, enjoying his episode of Chicago PD. He finishes most of his soda by the time he pulls it away and he hums. "'S kind of thick." He murmurs to himself. 

Harry returns home with the kids moments later, all of them moaning in some kind of pain from their vaccinations. Avery's trembling in Harry's arms and clinging to his neck like he has no better place to be, dry tears stained to his rosy cheeks. "June." He calls. 

Junior wakes up from his cat nap, his eyes widening at the sight of his mother. "Oh, hey." 

"Did you watch Audrey like I told you to?" Harry asks, a pinch of irritation in his voice. 

"Of course I did." 

"So where is she?" 

Junior doesn't even have time to respond because Audrey's muffled voice comes from somewhere in the house. "I'm in here Mommy!" Harry raises an eyebrow and glares at his son warningly as he follows the sound of Audrey's voice. He finds her curled into the sink cabinet, pouting dismally. "We were supposed to be playing hide and seek." She carps. 

Harry rolls his eyes and helps her from under the sink, brushing her hair out of her face. "It's alright, Audrey. I'll play with you later, your siblings need some sleep." 

Adeline nods. "Yeah, Dessy, we got shots. You're lucky you weren't sick." 

Audrey opens her mouth in surprise, grabbing her sister's arm. "Really? I want to see." 

Harry smiles. "Why don't you guys go see that upstairs. Mommy has some work to do." He says, ushering them up toward the stairwell. 

✧˖°🌷𔘓‎ ָ࣪ ₊˚