bonus chapter: blast to the past

This a take back to H&L in high school when he gets pregnant with Junior! Harry is 15 and Louis is 17

‎♡₊・₊✧

Harry can barely see what he's doing in the impalpable darkness, but the suspense gets him more aroused. I mean, come on, he may be fifteen but he's explored enough of the internet to understand which things turn him on and what doesn't. This, though, definitely does. Sucking his boyfriend's dick under the bleachers at the game they're supposed to be attending but aren't. Although Harry can't see, he can imagine his boyfriend's expression right now. Droopy, undazed eyes and wet lips that Harry wants to kiss so badly, but can't. Harry tightens his lips around the thick cock and takes him deeper down his throat, going at a tantalizing pace. Louis slides down his tight cavity and he almost chokes if it weren't for the distracting trick he read on the internet.

Honestly, the internet plays a big role in Harry's decisions. Harry starts to bob his head skillfully and deliberate, holding onto the base of Louis' dick to keep it in place. Louis moans above him and stares at the twinkling stars decorating the Prussian sky. He casts his eyes down at the bundle of curls tending his dick, wet suctions surrounding it and causing his knees to buckle. Louis tightens a fist in Harry's hair and encourages him to bob his head faster.

"Fuck, you're as beautiful as salt and vinegar chips."

Harry furrows his eyebrows and pulls his head away, his dick absently slipping out his mouth and touched by the cold air. "Why salt and vinegar?" He asks. He knows Louis can sometimes say dumb things, but that has to be the weirdest compliment he's ever heard.. if it even is one. "You taste like salt and vinegar, and you're also beautiful." Louis answers.

Harry rightfully gets offended. "Well, you taste like salt and spice." He argues as he stands to his feet, crossing his arms over his chest.

Louis gasps in offense, but he doesn't let it last long because he's very horny right now and it was an innocent compliment. "Why don't you do the sucking and then we can argue in the car?" He suggests.

Harry squints his eyes, seething. "You really think I'm going to fall for that, that qui-"

"I love your eyes, but they look even better when they're wide."

Harry does an entire one eighty, his eyes rounding and cheeks flushing. "Really?" He asks shyly.

"Mhm. Now why don't you get on your knees?"

"Okay." The younger boy easily agrees and kneels back down, shuffling back to his cock. Harry darts his tongue out and dips his tongue into his slit, tasting his precum. And no, it doesn't genuinely taste like salt and spice, it doesn't really have a taste if anything. Harry licks the underside of his cock, feeling the veins along his tongue before he takes him in his mouth, bobbing his head again.

Except, all pleasure is gone once the bright light shines on them; the light that belongs to the dean. Harry falls back abruptly, staring like a deer caught in headlights at the tall man holding a flashlight toward them. Harry's never felt the amount of embarrassment and shame he does at this moment, shielding his eyes from the light. "Get up right now." The man's voice booms.

Harry bites his bottom lip and stands on shaky legs, avoiding eye contact with Louis to prevent himself from crying. He hears Louis shuffle into his pants and his zipper being pulled up before they oblige the dean's orders. Then, Harry notices her, Vanessa Hudgens' eyes glaring at him, a snarky smile on her lips. Vanessa's been jealous of him ever since he joined the cheer team, paranoid that he'd steal her shine amongst their schoolmates. Which was honestly true, everything would have been over if the school would let him wear a skirt.