chapter 2

When Jungkook entered the school in the middle afternoon, he saw that the students were heading towards their parents to go home. He quickly walked inside gate and towards the building entrances, not wanting to upset his son he fastened his pace. He panted once he was close to the door, a smile crossed his lips when he saw Miss Rina with the students.

The students started to immerse out of the gate and ran towards their parents once they could spot them. When Jinseong came out while talking with a girl and a boy happily, Jungkook's emotions swirl inside his heart as to how happy the boy looked.

Jinseong doesn't even know about his parents, not that anyone has told him. But Jungkook is planning to tell him once Jinseong is in a right age to handle the pain he will go through in the future. Jungkook's dad and mom doesn't support that though, they wanted Jinseong in a orphanage and have Jungkook married and make kids.

But Jungkook doesn't want that, ofcourse not.

How can he sacrifice a innocent soul just for him to have kids and get married? He wanted Jinseong to achive his dreams not to admit him in a orphanage so he could waste his lives there. And even if he did admitted Jinseong in a orphanage, the chances for him to be loved is actionly zero, because step parents doesn't always treat their kids right.

That scared Jungkook to the core and he accepted Jinseong as his own son and started to live in a different mansion from his parents. He was determined to give Jinseong all the love of dad which he lost in a young age of only four.

Jungkook smiled as he saw Jinseong spot him with literal heart eyes. Jinseong's face light up once he saw his dad actually came to pick him up.

"Dad!" Jinseong shouted and ran towards Jungkook, who kneeled down to hug his son. Jinseong threw himself into his dad's safe arms and sighed. The both of them pulled away and Jinseong erupted cute giggles. "You came."

"Ofcourse, champ. You wanted me to pick you up, how can I neglect your cute request?" Jungkook chuckled and got up from the ground, before dusting his knees. "Now let's go home, freshen up and takes rest before we go to the shopping mall."

"Yay!" Jinseong jumped up and down happily and Jungkook just chuckled.

"Jinseong?" A kid called him, as he turned around and smiled with his wide toothy grin because immediately recognised the friend.

Jinseong turned towards Jungkook and tugged on his sleeve. "Dad, he's my friend. Jaeyoon. And Jaeyoon, this is my dad."

Jaeyoon smiled, showing his sweetness and kindness behaviour. He bowed showing much respect towards the older. "Hello, Mr Jeon."

"Hello to you too Jaeyoon." Jungkook smiled and ruffled the kids hair before Jaeyoon bid his goodbye to Jinseong and ran towards his own parents.

Jungkook happened to glance at Jaeyoon's parents who smiled and bowed towards him. He felt greatfull and some kind of warm feeling tugged inside his heart, as he bowed the guster. Interacting with the other parents was kind of great, something he hadn't done in a long time.

"Let's go champ." Jungkook announced, before they got into their car and drove towards the Jeon mansion.

Once they got inside the mansion, they both plopped on the couche snuggling close to eachother. Jinseong giggled as Jungkook was poking his nose with his finger.

"So my champion is making new-new friends, huh?" Jungkook asked as he caressed his son's hair.

"Yes, dad. Jaeyoon likes iron man too! And he almost know every and each dialogue of spider man movies! He's so cool!" Jinseong exclaimed and giggled.

"You are cool too, aren't you?"

"Not more than Jaeyoon or compared to him." Jinseong pouted.

Jungkook just chuckled and left a pat on Jinseong's head. "Now let's go and get fresh, okay? We don't want to waste time."

Jinseong exclaimed and ran upstairs, very excited to go to shoppings with his dad. Jungkook chuckled and got up from the couch, walking towards his own room to take a bath while Jinseong wash his face and gets ready in other clothes.

After taking a bath Jungkook wore a simple black shirt with black jeans and walked downstairs to see Jinseong sat on the couch comfortably and watching Spiderman. The young boy was wearing jeans with red tshirt and a denim jacket on top which looked cute on him.

"Jinseong, do you wanna eat something before we go?" Jungkook asked as he fixed his wrist watch he was wearing, before he rolled the sleeves up to his elbows.

"No dad! We'll have something to eat there." He said and shut off the telivision walking towards the door and jumping up and down in tiny while waiting for his dad who was busy finding the car's key.

Jungkook finally found the key and jogged towards the main door of their mansion. "Let's go!"

Once they reached the outside, Jungkook locked the main door before the both of them got inside the car.

"What will we do after we get to the shopping complex?" Jungkook asked as he started the engine.

"Hm? Arcades! Arcades! Please dad! I wanna go to the arcades and play some cool games." Jinseong exclaimed as the excitement shown all over his body, eyes lit up as he addressed what he wanted to do. And ofcourse Jungkook wouldn't say no to those sparkle in Jinseong's eyes.

Once they reached the shopping complex, Jungkook parked his car and they both got out of it. Walking inside the shopping mall, there were so many people since it was almost evening. The shopping mall was really big compared to any other shopping complex into the soul city.

They both straight walked towards the arcades since Jinseong was whining to go there. Jungkook bought some coins within himself as Jinseong was busy looking around.

"Where do you wanna play first?" Jungkook asked as he gradually gripped tightly onto the smaller's palm.

Jinseong looked around finding nothing that could catch his intrest in untill he spotted some kids playing basketball, throwing the ball into the net coolly.

"Basketball! Basketball!" Jinseong said while pointing his finger at the mini basketball station for the kids to play.

Jungkook already knew that he was going to choose that first. Because that little fluffball is basically obsessed with sports, especially basketball and football. He'd always play basketball with senior students in his school too, he doesn't even mind his classmates teasing him for playing basketball with senior students.

Once he liked something, he'd pour his all heart into doing that thing until he lose intrest and Jungkook pretty much knew where this skill came from. He'd keep doing things he enjoyed and he doesn't give a damn about what other people would say. And you can see Jungkook was really proud of him.

Jungkook smiled and gave him some arcade coins to play at the mini basketball station. "These are the coins to play, okay? You'll stay here even when they get finish, dad is going to make a quick call, go to washroom and buy some drinks for us. Got it?"

Jinseong quickly nodded, not really paying attention to what Jungkook said because he came arcade after such a long time and he was too immersed into looking at a boy playing basketball really well whether than paying attention to his father.

Jinseong took the coins from Jungkook's hand and ran towards the basketball station. Jungkook just chuckled at his actions. After that he sent a message to Hoseok to remind him of the important things he should make in highlight for him the next day.

After sending the message, he got to the toilet and freshen up before buying some drinks for him and Jinseong, spending around 10 minutes.

╔═══════ - ════════╗
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃
╚═══════ - ═════.✵.═╝