chapter 5

"Whoa! You guys are insanely rich!" Jimin stated once they got out of the car and stood infront of the Jeon mansion. "You both live alone in this house?"

"Yes Jiminie! Did you liked it? You can live with us too!" Jinseong said showing excitement all over his body as he jumped up and down while smiling his bunny teeth.

Jimin's eyes softned as he pat on Jinseong's head and glanced at Jungkook to see him having a unreadable expression on his face. He was staring at the ground, as if so lost in the train of unwanted thoughts.

"Dad! Let's take Jiminie inside." Jinseong walked over Jungkook and tugged on his wrist. Jungkook tranced out of his thoughts and immediately smiled at Jinseong, nodding his head in the process.

"Let's go." He said as they made their way inside the house and Jimin gaped at how beautiful it was, there was no speck of dust, it was neat and clean.

"Jimin, sit on the couches I'll bring some water for you." Jungkook said already making his way towards the kitchen while Jimin hesitantly nod his head. But, Jungkook was blocked by Jinseong, interrupting his way towards the kitchen.

"I'll bring water for Jiminie!" The boy said happily and Jungkook chuckled at the strange behaviour. "Dad you just go and sit there with Jiminie."

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled his son's hair. "Be careful of the glass." He reminded and Jinseong nodded before walking inside the kitchen happily, jumping on his steps.

Jungkook was happy at how happy Jinseong looked. Surely the boy was happy everyday but he looked super duper happy once Jimin entered their life. That was a good sign for Jungkook. When he dated a woman, Jinseong was scared of her. Jungkook didn't know what the reason was at first but then Jinseong opened up that she was threatening him.

Jungkook was furious and cut ties with the woman who behaved innocent as if she didn't do anything. If he had dated her without listening to Jinseong or ignoring him, he was sure that things would've been messed up. She could've abused Jinseong too.

But, Jimin.

He was like a angel in their darkness World. He did not only made Jungkook happy, but Jinseong too. Jungkook had always craved for someone like Jimin and he was sure he would never let this chance skip.

He shrugged his thoughts and made his way inside the hall and sat on the single couch. Throwing a sweet smile at Jimin who returned the guster. "He's so excited to have you here. Now I'll only hear Jiminie, Jiminie and Jiminie."

Jimin giggled quitely. "He's so cute. Resembles you alot." For a moment Jungkook didn't understood the indirect compliment but he chuckled when he did making Jimin blush from embarrassment.

"Are you alright, Jungkook?" Jimin asked suddenly and the air got tight surprisingly.

"Y-Yeah I am. What made you think I'm not?" Jungkook asked, managing not to stutter and Jimin sighed.

"You didn't looked good when we got out of the car so I was worried." Jimin stated with a worried smile. "But if something is bothering you, you can tell me. I'll be all ears."

Jungkook bite on his lips anticipated, he never felt this kind of feeling towards anyone. Jimin was too nice and too kind that he was afraid of asking Jimin out. Someone was really worried about him, someone told him that they were there if he needed a shoulder and that someone was Jimin.

"Jimin can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked, eyes darting on the ground.

Jimin was hundred and ten percentage sure where it was going, he wouldn't mind dating a man like Jungkook. He was handsome, gentle, a great dad, a great person with a golden heart. He already felt a connection with the older man when they meet eachother at the shopping mall.

Finding a man like Jungkook can be hard. It's funny how people ignore single dad's cause they are damn perfect man the god can make with so much dedication. Jimin felt lucky yet so grateful that he was able to encounter with Jungkook. The man has raised a good son, has raised himself to be good and humble.

"Yeah sure. W-What it is?" Jimin asked nervously.

"I really like-" Before Jungkook could continue, they heard Jinseong's happy voice.

"Jiminie! Dad! Here is water for both of you." Jinseong walked towards them carefully. His tongue brushing at the corner of his lips dedicating that he was focused on bringing the plate containing two glass towards them.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at eachother, suppressing their smile.

"Here!" Jinseong placed the plate on the table and gave a glass to Jimin. The shorter male bowed at Jinseong making the boy giggle, then Jinseong walked over his dad and gave him the glass of water. After doing that, he stepped back and clapped his hands together like he achieved something good.

"Wow Jinseong is such a good boy." Jimin complimented making the boy shy out of nowhere, he scratched his nape and looked at Jungkook to see a proud smile on his dad's face.

"Dad can I play basketball with Jiminie?!" The boy asked, trying hard to keep himself from jumping up and down out of excitement.

"Sure only if Jimin agrees." Jungkook said.

Jinseong immediately looked at Jimin with his famous puppy eyes that he shows Jungkook whenever he wants to buy something in which his dad would disagree.

Jimin cooed at the boy and pinched his cheeks. "Ofcourse! Who would say no to someone as cute as you?"

Jinseong exclaimed and looked at Jungkook. "Dad-" he was about to say something when Jungkook's phone suddenly rang. Jungkook took his phone out and looked at the screen.

"I need to take this call. You both can go and enjoy in the garden, I'll be back after some time." Jungkook said making Jinseong nod his head happily and Jimin smile at him in understanding.

After they both left to the garden Jungkook picked up Hoseok's call.

"Hello hyung."

"How is it going? Does seongie likes Jimin?"

"Mhm he does, Jinseong is like always doing Jiminie Jiminie. These past few days he would always ask when we will meet his Jiminie." Jungkook said with a giggle as he heard a chuckle from the other line.

"Does he.. makes you happy?" Jungkook could sense that there was hesitation in Hoseok's voice.

"Yeah he does, so much." Jungkook replied confidently.

"I'm happy that you're happy. You and Jinseong deserve to be happy anyways. Also, I want updates! Use protection if something happens."

"What the hell hyung! Nothing like that will happen!" Jungkook blushed out of embarrassment. "I... I need to go and change now so if you'll excuse me?"

"Oh yeah go. Good luck with upcoming dates and be happy, that's all. I'll be keeping the scheduls clean for you." Hoseok said before hanging up and Jungkook threw his cellphone on the couch before shaking his head.

╔═══════ - ════════╗
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃
╚═══════ - ═════.✵.═╝