chapter 6

Few days leter.

It has been few days since Jimin and Jungkook going on casual dates. They'd make a schedule and clear their time to hang out or go to a cafe or resturant, get to know eachother well you know.

Jungkook was surprised that Jimin's hometown was also Busan, he got to know that his parents are in Busan too. Jimin lives alone, he likes to read books, loves to cook, dance, sing and his love of the life is ttaeokbooki.

Jimin got to know that Jungkook's parents were in Busan too. Jungkook likes to make himself busy in work so he won't have time to feel unwanted feelings, jimin was a bit taken aback by that and he really wanted to know what was bothering Jungkook.

Right now Jungkook was busy with the files of other's company which he have to sign. They had gotten a deal and Jungkook's company is going to take the branch to Japan to find a sponsor. He was happy because after dealing with this sponsor he got three deals on top of.

Jungkook's phone chimed with a notification, he sighed before stealing his eyes into the screen to see a massage from Jimin. He took his phone and went to the massage box.

JIMIN
I'm gonna pick Jinseong up!

JUNGKOOK
You don't have to Jimin. Hoseok hyung can go and pick him up.

JIMIN
But I wanna surprise him!

JUNGKOOK
Do you even know where his school is?

JIMIN
Duh, that's why I massaged you. Tell me the school name and tell his teacher that I'm going to pick him.

JUNGKOOK
Okay. [Adress attached]

JIMIN
Should I take him to your office?

JUNGKOOK
Yes, i kinda miss him so much.

JIMIN
Okay, sure, take care, don't overdo yourself. Health matters!

JUNGKOOK
Okay fine!
Take care of yourself too.
Drive safely.

JIMIN
Yeah, byee <3

JUNGKOOK
Byee!

Jungkook smiled at the kissy emoji before getting out from the massage app and calling Miss Rina. After three rings she picked up.

"Hello Mr Jeon. Is there any problem?"

"No actually. Uhm.. I would like you to know that Hoseok hyung won't be able to pick Jinseong so his cousin Park Jimin is going to pick Jinseong today. He calls him Jiminie, I thought to tell you beforehand so you won't have to call me. And Park Jimin is someone I could trust so," Jungkook explained.

"Oh sure sure. You don't have to worry about anything Mr Jeon. I'll send him with Mr Park."

"Thank you." Jungkook thanked before hanging up the call and smiling to himself.

Meanwhile Jimin was standing infront of the elementary school door waiting for the kids to swarm outside and go to their parents. After few seconds the door opened revealing Miss Rina and the kids laughing.

Jimin immediately spotted Jinseong so he walked closer and the young boy immediately noticed his presence.

"Jiminie?!" Jinseong shouted, half in confusion and half in happiness. He immediately catched Miss Rina's attention who looked at Jimin before smiling at him, acknowledging him.

"Hello." Jimin bowed to Miss Rina. "Uh.. I was here to pick Jinseong up because Hoseok hyung-"

"Oh no worries Mr Park. Mr Jeon told me that you were coming to pick him up. He said he trusts you. You can take him with you." Miss Rina said sweetly making Jimin smile.