IMPORTANT!!!!

HELLO READERS, welcome to Bitter Tongues and Inferno Hearts!!! I wrote/ am writing this story due to the low amount of fanfics about James and i think we can all agree that our little Jammie Dodger deserves some more love, SO HERE WE ARE.

GENERAL INFORMATION

I want to clarify that NO I DID NOT STEAL THIS BOOK. I simply got logged out of my main so i am moving it over here to my alt account which is where i will continue to write it unless i announce otherwise. Also please keep in mind that some of the chapters are influenced by other fanfics i have read, HOWEVER, i swear on kellin quinn that i am not directly copying from other books or stories. And a MASSIVE thank you to Editor Toby (i love you sm man) who takes their time to edit all of my chapters!!![ HEs amazing, stan tobias] (Editor note: This is a slowburn book so be patient with us please TvT)

CONTENT CREATOR'S WISHES

FROM WHAT I KNOW, im pretty sure James is okay with people writing fanfics, as i have not seen him say otherwise, BUT if he [or anyone in this story] announces they do not want to be in any fanfiction books PLEASE let me know IMMEDIATELY,  so i can do my best to remove them from the story or even remove the whole book in general. I do not want to cross anyone's borderlines or make them uncomfortable.

UPDATES

Updates should be at a relatively decent pace, however if i disappear for quite a while (like i have done recently) feel free to spam me in my dm's or in the comments, as a reminder for me to carry on writing. BUT Updates do tend to be slow sometimes, but i genuinely do try my best to write as much as i can when i have free time. Now that school is starting up again i might update more regularly as i'll probably get a bunch of ideas from English lessons and stuff.

CHAPTERS

some of the chapters i have written previously may get deleted or changes, so if you've already read the ones on my main you should probably read the chapters in this version of the book again just to make the storyline make sense.

TW's & CW's

- Mental health struggle

- Mentions of suicidal thoughts or attempts

- Mentions of self harm

- Mention of panic attacks, or depressive episodes

- Strong descriptions of emotions

- Description of blood and wounds etc.

- Possible mentions of homophobia and verbal assault or abuse.

- My shit writing skills [they'll improve i promise but you just gotta give me some time.]

If any of the topics above trigger you or make you uncomfortable please do not continue reading further.

Thanks for staying patient with me and clicking on this book, i hope you enjoy loves and dont be silly, wrap that willy and lets get into the story.

- AUTHOR XOXO