9. Don't Blame Me

You faded out of your slumber and slowly opened your eyes, which were almost immediately blinded by the streaks of sunlight creeping through the cracks of the window blinds on the far side of the room. You winced at the brightness of it before finally noticing the weight of an extra pair of arms wrapped around your waist. Behind you there was a sleeping James locking you into a tight, unconscious embrace. A smile made it's way onto your lips at the sight as you stared at him [in a totally not creepy way] and remembered the events of the day before.

MAn, his eyelashes are fucking luscious, how the fuck??', you thought, admiring all the features of his resting face and the way his chest moved up and down, like waves, with every breath he inhaled. He was even prettier in person than he was on camera. God, how did you get so lucky to get to share an apartment with this man? At this point, it felt like your life was one of those shitty wattpad fanfictions, but honestly, if this is what you got out of it, then you couldn't really complain could you? You grazed your hand over the sides of his jawline , your palm being tickled by his scruffy beard and a few spots of acne. You loved everything about him. In a friendly way of course. Though you couldn't deny that you had read atleast a few fanfics about him. 

He began to stir and look up at you. ''Watching me sleep i presume?'', he teased eyeing the way your hands were combing through his hair and the rosy blush that you just knew had decided to appear on your cheeks. However, instead of letting you go he buried his face back into your chubby frame, using you as a pillow. The two of you lay there like that, no words exchanged, only a warm, comfortable silence that seemed to lull James back to sleep. Listening to his soft snores, you decided to carefully get out of bed, taking extra care as to not wake him up and replacing your body with a soft pillow under his head, sneaking off to the kitchen on your tip-toes to make breakfast for the two of you.

Taking a quick glance into the fridge, you decided to make eggs. Sunny side up, of course. You grabbed some sunflower oil as well as a frying pan and got to work. After finishing the eggs, you put some garlic bread in the oven for 20 minutes, deciding to take a quick shower while waiting for it to finish, grabbing a towel on the way to the bathroom.

You got dressed into some extra comfy clothes, before heading back into the kitchen and carefully plating the food, it was a surprise afterall! As was the tall sleepy prescence that just seemed to appear behind you, scaring you half to death. ''Jesus christ you scared the shit out of me!'' You gasped, holding your hand to your chest and leaning over for a sec to calm down. And the only reply you got to that was, ''What's that burning smell?''....''FUCK, THE GARLIC BREAD!!!''

What a great way to start the morning.

''YOU BITCH YOU MADE ME BURN IT!!'' You yelled playfully, as you attempted to get the charry bread out of the oven without burning your hands.   ''DONT BLAME ME FOR IT!!??''

-566 words

GUYS I DID IT IM BACK, HAPPY 2024!!1!!