2nd Island

(Kazuma POV)

I couldn't sleep a wink for the rest of that night. When the sun rose and the morning announcement went off, everyone met back up at the main hotel lounge.

"..."

There was a silent atmosphere, but it was suddenly broken by Monomi.

"Hey! A new island opened up so go and take a-"

She was suddenly cut off though when Yuuki charged right at her with a kick right to the side of her head. She couldn't react in time and broke from either the leg kick or hitting the wall.

"I wish you wouldn't be so rash," Dazai said as he stood up

"Doesn't matter to me anymore. She clearly was with Monokuma the whole time. She just let all this happen. That fight earlier was too pathetic for it to be called her rebelling against him."

"Not everyone is as much of a monster as you when it comes to strength, anyway let's go see this new island."

"...Are we just going to forget about what happened yesterday?... How the hell can you go on as if nothing happened?!"

"Make no mistake, Akeno, I most certainly have not forgotten the sight of Tohru being burned alive, but I think that my survival triumphs over that," Dazai said in remark to Akeno

"Pretty selfish though to put yourself above everyone else..." I muttered

"Is it really that wrong though?" Gojo said, "I mean sure, for you all it may seem selfish, but if you have a surefire way to defend yourself then you should prioritize yourself."

"Yeah, but he doesn't have a sure-fire way. Other than him being smart he can't defend himself if Yuuki came after him full force."

"Of course not," Dazai said, "That's why I have you all."

"Huh?" Aqua squeaked

"As the smartest one here, is it not your own duty to save me? I can after all say for certain who the murderer is each time."

"Bastard!" Luffy yelled while pointing a finger at him, "Just because you are smart you think your life is worth more than others?!"

"Of course it is."

"..."

No one knew how to respond to how greedy his statement was, for him to place himself on a pedestal and look down on everyone.

"Now let's get going my servants," He said as he left with a wave.

.

.

.

Although we didn't want to, we all did follow him. We all needed to see the new island anyway.

This new island was full of new mysteries. There were ruins, a diner, a pharmacy, a beach, a beach house, and finally a library.

The ruins were the most interesting place and the place we stopped by first. There was a strange message that you could only just barely work out. It said Future... Something. 

Surprisingly, Monokuma was there as well. "Hey everyone! As you can see, this is an ancient ruin! I came here really quickly to say Yuuki or Gojo, If either of you tries to break down this door or break the guns attached, I will certainly end you before you can even have a chance!"

"...Tch." 

"..."

Yuuki clicked his tongue while Gojo looked uninterested.

"Well, you can all go off on your own now," Dazai said, "And when the next motive is presented please do your best to protect me."

"Shut it," Fuuka said as she left as did everyone else.