The Incident #1

(Kirito POV)

The next day we were all in the main hall except Yuuki. I guess he was still sleeping?

"...So...What now?" I ask

"Next area probably." Dazai says with a dangerous glint, "Remember what I said Kirito." 

He was referring to speaking with Gojo and I soon.

Monokuma then appeared in the room.

"Hey! Where's Yuuki?!" He yells

"No idea!" Aqua replied

After a few moments, he is carried in by 3 of the giant robots from before. Then he is thrown on the ground. He was covered in bruises again, likely from resisting.

"Where have you been?" Kazuma asked

"...Trying to rest. I still don't feel all too well." 

Yuuki seemed...Odd. Like he was hyper-sensitive. His eyes were darting around all over the place.

"...You good?" Kazuma asks again

"Yeah, man. 100% fine,"

After that Monokuma speaks up.

"Now that we are all here, it's time to get going!"

We all start walking when Echidna walks next to me. I didn't want to be close to her considering everything that had happened.

"Kirito. I never voted for the last trial."

I froze in place.

'Then...Yuuki must have voted right?' I thought as I started to walk again with Echidna next to me.

'Wait, what's to say she isn't tricking me?'

"I don't trust it. You're just trying to make Yuuki look even worse." I replied

"Well, I'll die either way, so it doesn't matter." She shrugs

"Whose to say that?" I ask her 

"Is it not obvious? I am the traitor you know. I know a lot more about our situation than anyone else here."

"...Still, don't you have any desire to live? Even if you are a clone like Dazai said, you must have a will right?"

"...A clone," She said in a mocking tone, "Well, maybe. Who knows."

I decided to talk to her wasn't worth my time anymore and decided to walk with the rest of the group.

.

.

.

We then finally reached the new island and it was what looked like a carnival. There was a roller coaster, a huge castle, a funhouse, and...Monomi's house?

"Feel free to explore!" Monokuma yelled, then added at the end very quietly, "...You won't get very long."

I went over to Dazai.

"You want to talk now or later?" I asked him

"Later." He then left while looking deep in thought.

The first place I went to was Monomi's house. I was the only one here as I approached the front door.

I put my hand on the doorknob and thought I heard crying from the other side.

'...Is Monomi crying?'

She hasn't shown any emotion for a while, so this was surprising.

I opened the door to see her sitting on the bed crying, holding her head. She didn't even seem to see me as I entered the room.

"Um...Hey?"