Don't Lasso The Moon (All I Want Is You)

"I would capture the moon for you, you know," Peter said.

The two of them laid on a grassy hill that looked over the entire small town of Beacon Hills. It would be their final night together before Stiles went away for Virginia for training. The news that he had got accepted into the FBI program still seemingly fresh, dispite it begging two months since he had got the email.

They had spent the entire summer trying to fit in as much time as possible together. Peter unable to leave the pack territory as the Alpha and unwilling to keep Stiles away from an amazing opportunity. So it will be two years before Stiles will be able to come back, until they can be together again, underneath the stars and in each others arms.

"But I dont want the moon," Stiles replied, turning his head from the sky and into Peter's neck. The older wolf gave a deep satisfied rumble at the feeling of a kiss being placed there.
"The sun perhaps," Peter joked, "it would definitely be harder, but I could do it."

The older wolf shifted, then rolled the two of them into a position where Stiles laid beneath him. He grinned down at his boyfriend then nuzzled his neck before pulling back.

"Anything and everything," Peter whispered, "I'd give you it all."

"But I dont want it all," Stiles said, returning a smile. "All I want and need is you, my love."

Peter loved him and would wait for him, that he already knew. But now his wolf felt settled with the knowledge and assurance that Stiles too, would wait for him.

"That, Darling, I can do," Peter said, right before leaning in for a kiss.