Am I Going Insane ??? Cassie's dad Identity

Yes, yes I am.

Today we are going to talk about Cassie's dad and who could he be, we know he's someone that worked at the Mega Pizza Plex and was a fan of Freddy Fazbear Pizza when he was younger thanks to the items we collect and the comments Cassie makes regarding them.

A lot of people theorized he could be Michael, it would be a poetic way to continue his misadventure even if he's long dead now.

I personally do not agree with this theory for different reasons that I'd like to list here:

1. He was a zombie for a very long time, after the not-so-incident at the end of Sister Location, Micheal was able to survive in a zombie-like state, where his body is clearly too far gone to recover, but his soul is still attached to it.

2. Too far back in the timeline, seeing how Cassie is pretty young, middle school years max, I doubt Sister Location was close enough from a timeline perspective to make it work and I doubt Micheal would still be able to have relationships in that state. This would maybe work for older characters like Vanessa.

3. Skin tone doesn't match, this is a point a lot of people against the "Michael is Cassie's dad" brought up, tho I partially agree with it, it is also important to note that it really depends on the mother ethnicity.

The third point I consider to be the wicker and even if I don't have a lot of points to prove or disprove this theory outside of these, I personally have another theory and who's the father's identity.

In Ruin, we can collect different items as I said, two in particular are old Foxy and Bonnie masks very similar to the ones Michael and the Bonnie Bully wear in FNaF 4.

Since we already eliminate Michael from the possible candidates, let's see how Bonnie Bully would fit into all of this by seeing what he has in common with Cassie:
-skin tone,
-clothes' colors,
-they both wear a bunny mask,
-connection to Fazbear's,
-both friends with a white kid with brown hair wearing a striped shirt (this point is a joke guys).

And let's not ignore how Cassie's father favourite character was Bonnie and how sad he was about Glamrock Bonnie being replaced he decided to tell nothing to her daughter.

Honestly the only points against this theory are:
-hair color not matching,
-depending on how old he was in FNaF 4 and in what year Ruin takes place he might be a bit old,

but again, a child is made with two people. Nowadays a lot of adults decide to make a kid later in life and it is not common to see couples with one of the two partner being older.

This is his possible age throughout the games/years:
-FNaF 4 1983: 13-16

-FNaF 2 1987: 17-20

-FNaF 1 1993: 23-26

-FNaF 3 and 6 2023: 53-56

Asking you guys if we have found a year for Sister Location.

It is incredible to see even MatPat talk about this theory in his latest FNaF video!

I came out with it I think two/three days after the release of Ruin and even if I most likely wasn't the creator of the theory I'm happy for how far it went, even if it isn't perfect and there's always the possibility for the books to ruin everything.😭
https://www.tumblr.com/zebracorn-chan/724120541700784128/am-i-going-insane?source=share

The only thing we can do now is to wait for the release of FNaF VR Help Wanted 2, I personally think it will either be a prequel where we play as Cassie's dad or a sequel where we continue with Cassie from where we left her off hopefully with Roxy.

This is all for now, have a nice rest of your day/night and remember to stay hydrated!🦓🦄💖💫✨