FNaF Fans complaining for the dumbest stuff about Freddy in Space 3, a thread:

-"The FNaF fanbase is full of children, the NSFW Island level is inappropriate! 😫"
The whole FNaF franchise is inappropriate, it's about an abusive father killing both his and other people's children for the funsies.

-"But we never see realistic dead children in FNaF! 🪦"
Just like we don't see anything explicit in this game, this is a collage of memes kids won't get but adults will.

-"But the characters are in swimsuit!1!!👙🩲🩳"
So: Love Taste Toy Chica, FNiA Bonnie and that other Freddy aren't appropriate because they are from the NSFW Island level; but Buff Helpy being a dude in box is totally fine because he's from the Meme Cavern level, right? Naked people are fine as long as they are memes am I right?

-"But the words NSFW and Rule 34 are present! 🤬"
Oh wow save them.

-"The gameplay is too similar to the other precedent game! 🎮"
...what were you expecting? Security Breach 2?

-"I don't like the artstyle! 🎨"
Valid, are you going to give an opinion on the gameplay as well or are you going to stop being superficial?

-"Scott Cawthon is always present in these games it's repetitive and cringe! 😬"
Saying that something is cringe is the real cringe thing here, since when cameos are illegal?

Freddy in Space 3 was unironically really fun idk why people are complaining about it-
People can't accept a single piece of new fnaf media without creating drama. It´s so pathetic seeing people whining about this game for the dumbest reasons, it's a troll game, it's not that deep.
Scott Cawthon is the first to not enjoy nsfw content, he knows first hand where to draw the line and he did that perfectly to me here.