Hormones (Jisoo x Irene ft.Winter)

"You go check on your mother."Jisoo said,trying to push Winter outside where the fuming five months pregnant Irene was looking for them.Well the thing is,Irene's snack drawer had a missing bag of marshmallows,which Jisoo and Winter ate while Irene was sleeping while they were gaming.Now they were both at Winter's closet,trying to hide from a pregnant woman's anger.

"Why me?You're the wife."

"You're the daughter."Jisoo whispered back.

"Hey I'm not the one who thought that it will be nice to have another child while sending the other one to her senior years."Winter said,rolling her eyes on Jisoo.

"You asked for a sibling."

"Like 10 years ago."They continued arguing,not noticing the incoming footsteps.

"There you both are."Irene said,opening the closet.

"Literally out of the closet now are we?"Jisoo said,trying to joke as Irene gives her a death glare.She just chuckled nervously.

"I'm out."Winter tried to run but Jisoo grabbed her shirt.

"You are not gonna run away,Kim Minjeong.You took part of the marshmallows,you take part with the consequences."Jisoo said.

"So you're admitting that you both ate my marshmallows?"Irene said,raising her eyebrow.

"No no we didn't I mean there's you know a pack of it on the kitchen you know that's what I'm saying."Jisoo said.

"Th-The cookie monster ate it."Winter said out of panic.

"Cookie monster,huh?"

"Aww love that's painful!"

"Mom oh my god let go aww!"Both of them whined as Irene pinched their ears as she dragged them out.

"What did I say about my snacks?"Irene asked.

"Never touch,buy your own."Both of them said.

"Right.And what did you do?"

"Look I'm gonna buy bags of it right now.It's just we wanted some sweets and we sneaked some while we we're playing I'm so sorry."Jisoo said.

"I'm sorry mom."

"Okay.But as your punishment,you go get my marshmallows on the grocery right now and I'm not gonna cook dinner for the both of you.Cook your own."

"Really mom you're leaving me in Mama's hands?She will kill me!"Winter whined.

"Hey I'm not that bad at cooking!"

"Name one thing you can cook without burning it."Winter said.

"Uhm..noodles?"

"I don't care whatever you'll both eat.I just want my marshmallows.Now shu,go buy my snacks."Irene said.

"Right away ma'am!"Both of them ran out,going to the grocery.Jisoo bought some snacks for her wife,and also for her and Winter.Lesson learned,never touch a pregnant woman's snacks.After that they ate some pizza as dinner,then they arrived at home.

"I hope your mom's no longer angry."Jisoo told Winter.

"Go check on it,ma.I will go lock myself up in case there's aftermath."Winter joked.Jisoo chuckled.

"You dork."

"I'm your child so..no surprises."Winter said as she left Jisoo.Jisoo walked in the bedroom,she saw Irene sitting at the bed,reading a book.

"Hey love,got your snacks here."Jisoo said,putting the bag next to the nightstand,then she sat next to Irene."Did you ate dinner already?"Jisoo asked.Irene nodded.

"Yup.How about you and Winter?What did you ate?"

"Some decent dinner."Jisoo replied.

"You mean pizza?"

"Bingo."Jisoo said.Irene chuckled.

"You're spoiling Winter."

"What?I love that kid."

"Oh."Irene said,making Jisoo worry.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just,the baby kicked."Irene said,so Jisoo put her hand on top of her wife's belly.

"Are you jealous?I love you as much as I love your noona,baby."Jisoo said.

"I'm sorry about earlier.I lashed out because of some snacks."Irene apologized.

"It's okay,Rene I understand."Jisoo gave her a kiss on the lips."I mean it's on us so..yeah."

"Thank you for understanding Jisoo.I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm more than lucky to have you.You carried Winter,that hard headed sweet girl and this little boy.I must have been a hero or something in my past life to get this lucky."Jisoo said and as she finished her sentence,her wife's already asleep in her arms.Jisoo chuckled."Sleeping in my mind sentence,huh?"She took the book out of Irene's hand,then she gently laid her on the bed.

"I love you,Irene."