Remember me (Karina x Jisoo)

Jisoo's POV

I was smiling as I look at the flowers in my hand.They are orchids,symbolizing beauty.I knocked on the door,and it finally opened.

"Jisoo good morning."Mrs.Yoo greeted me.

"Good morning,auntie.Where is she?"I asked.

"Painting room."

"Thank you!"I went upstairs,taking a deep breath before opening the door.

"Good morning!"I greeted her.She looked at me,then she rolled her eyes.Since she got into an accident causing her amnesia,she acted like this around me.She cannot believe that I'm her girlfriend.She said things that hurts me just to drive me away because,she cannot accept that she fell in love with the same gender.It's been two months,flowers are something that is a mutual liking to the both of us,so I'm doing this to help her remember things.But I'm not giving up.Never will I give up on her.

"Can't you knock?"She said,clearly annoyed.

"Here you go,Rina."I told her as I hand her the bouquet of orchids.She took it from my hand,inspecting it."Orchids symbolizes beauty,it symbolizes you."I said with a smile.

"I know the meaning of this.Now can you leave?As you can see I'm doing something and you're bothering me."I smiled.

"I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Good afternoon!"I greeted her as I walk in their house,she was sitting on her couch just being perfect as she is.I couldn't be more in love."Pink carnation for you!"I put the bouquet next to her hand.

"I love you,that's what this means,right?"She asked me.I smiled,nodding.She rolled her eyes."Whatever."

"I have some errands to do,see you some other time!"

"Hi!"I greeted her,as I saw her in their house's garden.She was sitting there with a book in her hand,she is just so gorgeous.

"And what do I owe you this not so pleasant visit?"Karina said.I put the bouquet on her table.

"Gardenia,this time.You're lovely,Rina."

"Can you stop calling me that annoying nickname?And where do you get all this flowers anyways?"I just smiled.

"You'll know."

I cannot erase the smile on my lips as I walked in Karina's first ever art exhibit.I have a tulip in my hand,it means declaration of love.And I want to declare how much I love her,even millions of times.Her father was the first one I saw.

"Hi uncle!Where is Karina?"I asked.

"In her office."

"Thank you!"I went to her office,the door was slightly opened.I peaked in and I gasped,as I've seen her kissing another man.And it's my own cousin,Jeno.

"Jisoo!It's not what you think!"She finally noticed my existence.I walked in.

"Be happy,Karina."I said,trying to surpress my tears."This is the last time."I walked away,as fast as I could as I harshly wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"Jisoo wait!"She's following me,but I didn't bother to look back."JISOO RUN!"Is the lasting I heard before I felt my body getting hit,making me fall unconscious.

Karina's POV

"Jisoo-yah,it's been a week.Please wake up?"I was holding her hand,with tears in my eyes.I may not remember her,but the pain of what happened crushed my heart.I ended whatever I had with Jeno,and soon dedicated myself on looking after Jisoo.

"Look I got you this flowers.Zinnia.It means endurance.You endured everything for me,and now I will endure everything for you.Please,wake up?"I begged,getting no response except the beeping of the machines attached to her."I'm sorry,please wake up."

A month later..

"Look I got us some dahlia."I told her as I caressed her face."It means an everlasting bond.Wake up,Jisoo."I said."I will wait for you even if it means I have to wait forever.I remember everything now.Wake up,my love.Please?"

Two months and it's nothing but pure loneliness.Waiting for her felt like hell,I miss her.I put the roses I bought at the nightstand.I kissed her lips gently,closing my eyes as I savoured the moment.

"I love you,Jisoo.Wake up for me,please?"

"Do..Do you mean th-that?"My eyes shot open as I heard the familiar voice.I cried,tears of joy.Finally,she's awake.

"Jisoo you're awake!O-Of course I mean my words.I love you,Jisoo."I told her.She smiled.

"I..I love you t-too,Rina."

Few months later..

"Seriously where are you bringing me?"I asked her,as her hands where in my eyes.

"Wait wait alright we're here!"She removed her hands in my eyes and I gasped,seeing the huge farm of flowers before my eyes."It was supposed anniversary gift before..your accident.This is where I get all the flowers I gave you the whole time you don't remember me."I looked at her.

"You did this..all for me?"Jisoo smiled.

"All for you."I was about to cry but then she put her hand in my mouth."Wait,you have something more to cry about."She grabbed my hand,pulling me somewhere.She opened the plastic curtains,and there I saw daffodils all over the room.

"It means new beginnings."She said,then she kissed my hand."New beginnings,a new chapter for us,Rina."She knelt in front of me."My love,my Karina."She took out a ring and I gasped."Will you marry me?"I kissed her lips as I pulled her up.I cupped her face.

"It's a yes.A thousand times yes,Jisoo!"I told her.She put the ring on my finger,then she pulled me closer.

"I love you so much,Karina.You are so worth the wait."

"And you are too,Jisoo.I love you just as much."

Honestly if you have one shot ideas and gay Jisoo ship ideas it is welcome because my brain is rotting lately I need requests and suggestions.No smuts tho.