Introvert (Jisoo x Krystal)

"Happy anniversary—love?Love where are you?"Jisoo called out,not finding her girlfriend anywhere in their apartment.So she went to their bedroom to see Krystal,all cozy and asleep at the bed.Jisoo smiled,laying slowly beside her."Hey love."Jisoo whispered,waking her girlfriend up with few gentle taps on her shoulder."Baby I'm here already."Jisoo whispered again.Krystal opened her eyes to see her girlfriend.She smiled and hugged her.

"Hi love.Wait hey go change your clothes.Why still in work clothes?"Krystal asked.Jisoo chuckled.

"It's our anniversary,love."Jisoo said.

"I know but I didn't know we have to dress up."

"We have a reservation,right?"Jisoo reminded her.Krystal snuggled closer to her,hugging her.

"I don't wanna.Too many people.I do not have the energy today."Krystal said with a pout.Of course,Jisoo would immediately fall for it.Jisoo sighed.

"Alright.I will go get changed to more comfy clothes."Jisoo kissed her forehead."Wait for me."Jisoo got some clothes,then she got changed.Soon she got back on the bed,Krystal scoots over to make room for her.Jisoo stretched her arms,letting her girlfriend snuggle with her.Krystal accepted it with a smile,moving closer to Jisoo.

"Oh wait my gift."Krystal grabbed the box from the night stand.

"You're really planning on giving this to me right here,huh?"Jisoo said.Krystal smiled,nodding like a puppy."What about dinner?"

"I cooked.Then I got tired,I took a nap,then I was too comfy here to move so let's just eat a little later please."Krystal said.Jisoo smiled.

Such a baby.

"Alright."

"Okay now open the gift!"She said excitedly.

"Okay,okay."Jisoo opened it,and there's a purse there."Wow.Thank you for this."

"Sorry that's all I came up with.I just thought that in our seven years I already gave you everything I could think of that you'd like in special occasions.Then I saw your old purse worn out so I decided to buy you a new one."Krystal explained,searching on Jisoo's face for any negative reaction."Don't you like it?"Krystal asked worriedly.

"Of course I love it because it's from you.Actually I wouldn't mind whatever it is because I already have the most wonderful gift in front of me."Jisoo said as she caressed Krystal's cheek.Krystal gave her a wide smile.

"I know."

"Look I got you something."Jisoo took out a small box from her pocket,handing it to Krystal.Krystal opened it and to her surprise,there's a diamond ring in it.She looked at Jisoo and Jisoo smiled."Marry me?"

"Shouldn't this be like in a romantic place with everybody in my family around like in the movies?"Krystal said.

"Well that was actually the plan,but while I was driving home I realized that you don't like cliches,you don't like people and right now you won't move because you're too cozy so uhm..yeah."Jisoo tried to play it cool but her heart was beating madly right now.

"Okay."Krystal said.

"What?"

"Yes,I'll marry you."She continued.Jisoo smiled,kissing her girlfriend's lips.

"I love you so much,Kim Jisoo."She said as she snuggled on Jisoo's neck.Jisoo smiled.

"I love you too.So..let's have some dinner now?"

"Five minutes please?"Krystal said in a cute voice that Jisoo couldn't resist.Jisoo smiled,wrapping her arms around her now fiancé.

"Five minutes,then."