Flowers For You (Jisoo x IU)

October 2010

Ji-eun was sitting along with the high school seniors on the canteen,when someone suddenly approached Jisoo.

"Hello sunbaenim!"The 16-year old Jisoo greeted her.Jisoo handed some few flowers she bought to Ji-eun."Flowers for you!"Ji-eun took it.

"Thank you but what is this for?Do you need help or something?"Ji-eun asked.

"Oh no no no no no!I..I just..uhm..admire you that's all bye!"She said before running away.Ji-eun chuckled.

"She's cute,isn't she?"One of the seniors asked.Ji-eun smiled.

"Yeah she is."

From that day on,Jisoo would find a way to get at least one flower a day to Ji-eun,either she get someone to give it to her or put it in Ji-eun's locker.It's always accompanied by few letters and such to make Ji-eun's day.It was very cute for Ji-eun,she thought Jisoo have this cute little crush on her.Jisoo would make short conversation of her every time she finds the chance,but could not keep the conversation long because when around Ji-eun,she's always blushing.But two months before Ji-eun's graduation,it suddenly stopped.Jisoo no longer appeared in the school,her friends have no news about Jisoo.Admit it or not,Ji-eun missed Jisoo's presence.

"Look at that long face.You're expecting a flower from Jisoo,don't you?"Her friend asked as she got a disappointed face when she opened her locker.

"Shut up."She rolls her eyes but still Ji-eun wondered.

Where did Jisoo go?

-

As much as Ji-eun missed Jisoo,she have no means to contact her so she just let it passed.She entered college in a state university,as that's only what her family could afford.She got a scholarship but it's only for her expenses.She took biology as a pre med course,then she's planning to work after graduation,to save money for a medical school.She was sitting on the room,first day of school.She have no friends right now,so she was just drawing random things in her notebook to pass time.

"Flowers for you."She heard a familiar voice.She looked up and there stood Jisoo with a smile on her face.

"Jisoo?What are you doing here?"

"Well uhm..I'm your classmate."Jisoo said.

"Huh?How?"

"Well the school said I was far advanced from teenagers my age so I took the time off,studied for a exam to just skip for some few years of my high school years and I passed.Now I'm your classmate."Jisoo explained.

"Wait.The rich kid Kim Jisoo studying in a state university?Aren't you supposed to be in Seoul University of something?"Ji-eun asked.Jisoo blushed all of a sudden.

"Uhm..I..well uhm..I want to..be your classmate okayhere'stheflowersthat'sallIwillgetsomethingonmylocker bye!"Jisoo ran away.Ji-eun chuckled.

"She did not change."

February 2015

"We're officially graduates,Ji-eun unnie!"Jisoo said.Then she handed a bouquet to Ji-eun."Congrats,flowers for you."

"Still keeping that tradition huh?"Jisoo smiles timidly."And yep,finally we graduated.What are your plans after graduation anyway?"Ji-eun asked.

"Well I have nothing in mind honestly."Jisoo said.Ji-eun chuckled.

"Really?"

"Yep.My brain's empty.How about you?What are your plans?"Jisoo asked.

"I'm planning to work."