Prologue

English is not my native language, mistakes are possible.Karuizawa is a good friend of Ayanokoji in this fan fiction.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, you are expelled from the elite Kodo Ikusei High School"

A few hours earlier.

Ayanokoji pov:

After the expulsion vote in the Class Survey exam in which Yamauchi was elected, there was a solemn atmosphere in the classroom, except for Hirata and Kushida. Kushida, who was in cahoots with Yamauchi, sat quietly with her head down, probably wondering how she could regain her social status after she supported Yamauchi in my exclusion.

Horikita: You knew how this exam would end before it even started, am I right? - she said, turning to me with a serious expression on her face, probably wondering how I took 1st place in the votes of praise.

Ayanokoji: Who kno...

Kushida suddenly stood up with a sad expression on her face, which attracted the attention of the whole class, except for Hirata, who was not himself, and Koenji, who came out after stopping Yamauchi's nervous breakdown.

Kushida: Guys, I want to tell you something - tears flowed from her eyes and her voice became broken, for some reason I had a bad feeling - the fact is that... Ayanokoji-kun raped me.

The whole class became gloomy in an instant and most of the eyes were riveted on my person.

Ayanokoji: "It's clear, so she resorted to this strategy"

Ike got up from his seat and started shouting at me: Ayanokoji, how can you do this to our angel after.

Horikita: Wait Aik-kun, Kushida-san, can you tell me how it all happened - I tried to find at least some clues in this Horikita case that can justify me.

Kushida: Well, Horikita-san, Ayanokoji-kun called me to the roof, saying that this was an important matter, after which he confessed to me, but after my polite refusal, he attacked me, tore off my blazer and ... and... - Kushida began to cry harder, which caused a noise throughout the class, and covered her face with her hands her face, but I saw her grinning sadistically under her palms.

Horikita: Kushida-san, do you have proof that these events really happened? - Horikita was trying to find at least some proof of my innocence.

Kushida: Y-yes Horikita-san, there is a blazer with his fingerprints in my dorm room.

Horikita: Ayanokoji-kun, can you refute Kushida-san's arguments?  Horikita looked desperate, probably thinking that I didn't have any counter measures for this case.

Ayanokoji: Ye...

Aik: Why listen to him, if it's already clear that Kushida-san is right here.  Ike interrupted me with his shout

Shinohara: Yes, we should have kicked that gloomy bastard out instead of Yamauchi.

Ayanokoji: I want to say...

Ike: Shut up, we already know that you're to blame, because Kushida-san wouldn't lie to us.

The class started yelling at me that I should have been kicked out, not Yamauchi, and asked why Kushida didn't tell me earlier so that the class could kick me out instead. Of course, there were people in the class who tried to calm the class down, such as Ayanokoji's group, besides Airi, who was most likely scared by all these events, Horikita, Hirata, who was still drooping after Yamauchi's expulsion, but he didn't want another classmate to be kicked out of school, Karuizawa also wanted something To say, but I wrote her a message to she didn't say anything, because she may have been ostracized defending me, there were also some who refrained from conducting this conflict.

Horikita was looking at me, trying to ask me what to do. I'm sorry, Horikita, but I've already decided that I won't do anything, because I've already decided that I won't interfere in this situation, because this class can't be saved, even if we somehow settle the conflict, I saw someone's shadow, probably a person who is listening at the door and maybe he records on a dictaphone and in a few minutes or hours the whole school will know about this situation, my quiet school life will also be destroyed, so ...

Suddenly Ike ran up and hit Ayanokoji in the face, which pulled him out of the thought process, Ayanokoji was surprised. Not by the fact that the blow was surprisingly weak, but by his further words.

Ike: Ayanokoji, you bastard, not only raped our angel, but now you ignore us, it completely proves that you did it.

Horikita: Aik-kun let's have...

Ike: Horikita-san, I'm sorry, but we can no longer calm down and study in the same class with the rapist, so we will beat him so that he himself wants to leave this school.

Miyamoto, Hondo, and the other Kushida-simps stood up and started supporting Ike.

Ayanokoji: "They didn't even want to listen to me, and now they have dubbed me a liar without any evidence at all. And I helped these people to get into Class C, sometimes I wonder how flawed people can be and apparently this class answered my question."

While Miyamoto, Hondo, Ike and others tried to beat Ayanokoji (he had no painful reaction), he wondered what to do, because after this incident he is likely to be expelled due to the sentencing by the student council for 3 reasons:

1. There was no evidence of a false accusation by Kushida

2. The president of the student council was Nagumo

3. Nagumo most likely had a hand in this incident, because before Kushida started this whole performance, she looked into her phone and grinned, although no one saw it, and most likely the person who was eavesdropping hired Nagumo, probably withdrawing from his course, because I heard from Manabu-senpai that Nagumo he controlled his entire course and some students from the 3rd year.

So why not do what he does best, namely crush and destroy everyone who got in his way.