Part 6. Sweet revenge.

English is not my first language.

Chairman: Well, what do you say, Ayankoji-kun?

Ayanokoji: Sakayanagi-san, I will choose the second option, with a name change and a fighting arena, but when can you contact your friend?

Chairman: Ayanokoji-kun, I already contacted him before you came. Sakayanagi said, apparently he guessed what I would choose.

Ayanokoji: Sakayanagi-san, how long will we have to wait for him?

Chairman: Oh, no, he should come over now.

After these words, the door swung open and an elderly man of 80 years old walked in.

Stranger: Hi Sakayanagi, how do I assume you called about this young man sitting in front of you?

Chairman: Yes Tokugawa, it was about him, Ayanokoji-kun, meet my old friend Mitsunari Tokugawa, owner of the underground fighting arena.

Ayanokoji: Nice to meet you Mitsunari-san, my name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, you can call me Ayanokoji.

Tokugawa: Likewise Ayanokoji-kun, but you can call me Tokugawa.

Ayanokoji: Tokugawa-san, when are we going to the arena?

Tokugawa: Can it wait a bit, can you go out for a walk while I talk to my friend?

Ayanokoji: Of course Tokugawa-san.

After these words, Ayanokoji left.

Tokugawa: Sakayanagi, are you sure the kid will survive in the underground arena?

Sakayanagi: Don't worry about him Tokugawa, I think Ayanokoji can be considered an adaptable person. Sakayanagi said with a sad smile.

Tokugawa: How can you be so sure?

Sakayanagi: It's quite simple. He is from the White Room and is her greatest creation.

Tokugawa: Ha-ah, so the government has released this infernal institution after all.

Sakayanagi: Okay, enough of the sad stuff, let's talk about your affairs.

After that, it was about fairly simple topics.

Ayanokoji pov.

Since I had a free chance, I checked the time and it was at this moment that Ryuen should publish the record, I quickly went to the door of Class C, as I wanted to hear exactly how this class full of defects would collapse.

I got there just in time, as they were still talking about fairly ordinary topics. As soon as I arrived, a message came to everyone's phones. Oh, the fun begins, I peeked through the crack in the door and began to watch the show unfold.

In class C.

An anonymous message came to everyone's phones, except for Kushida. With the signature, look through this and you will understand your main mistake. Since it intrigued them, almost everyone turned it on at the same time. Kushida appeared on it, it surprised everyone, she put her bag on the video and sighed heavily.

How infuriating!

Everyone looked shocked, as they did not see their angel in such a light.

- Infuriating! Infuriating! May she die!.. — she whispered, as if uttering a spell or a curse, — I hate such upstarts who think they are cute! Why is she such a bitch? This goat is not capable of teaching anyone at all!

Aik: Kushida-san isn't real, is it? Ike pleaded, but Kushida didn't know what he was talking about, but she began to suspect. The class started whispering.