Chapter 4. Ayanokoji vs. Koenji. Part 2.

English is not my native language. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Kushida pov.

How can this bastard move so fast and defend against all the blows of Koenji. It seems Ayanokoji finally started to get tired, finally this bastard will get a lesson not only in the form of moral humiliation, but also physical damage because he got in my way.

Finally, Koenji strikes a blow that he did not expect. There was silence in the hall, most likely it was expected, because someone so insignificant cannot influence someone of Koenji's scale. I checked that no one was watching me and started grinning. Finally this bastard got his due, he got his due for finding out my secret. It remains to expel Horikita and I can live with my unsuspecting classmates, how hilarious.

I got up and turned away from the arena, getting ready to leave, before I had even taken a step, people started to be more excited than during the fight. I wonder what happened. The bastard couldn't. Suddenly there was some kind of suffocating silence, we looked at Ayanokoji, to be honest, a chill ran down my back and my whole body screamed that I urgently needed to get out of here for my own salvation.

3 pov.

Koenji was pleasantly surprised and began to smile with an even more grinning smile, he was about to attack Ayanokoji when he suddenly fell face-first into the arena, but managed to react in time before the next blow Ayanokoji jumped up from his seat. He then realized that something was wrong, as if he was fighting against a completely different person. But from this he was in no hurry to give up, he was in anticipation.

Ayanokoji moved towards him, Koenji struck a quick blow, but Ayanokoji instantly dodged him and landed a hook on Koenji's jaw, who did not expect it, it seemed Koenji's jaw was close to breaking, he felt such pain for the first time.

Koenji decided to attack Ayanokoji, but he began to smile, but not like an ordinary person, it was the smile of a man who was having fun playing with his toy. Koenji broke out in a cold sweat.

Ryuen: So the monster appeared ku-ku-ku.

Sakayanagi: Well, this was to be expected from a masterpiece, most likely no one will be able to surpass it in this aspect in the whole school.

Manabu: As the battle progresses, he just starts to accelerate, as if he's not getting tired at all, to be honest, it's intimidating.

Hiyori: My book buddy is surprisingly strong. She said with a smile and a slight blush on her cheeks, which Ryuuen noticed, but decided to keep silent about it, guessing about Hiyori's condition.

Kushida: Damn, why can't Koenji just destroy it. Kushida muttered.

At the same time, in the arena, Ayanokoji began to deliver multiple blows that left bruises and abrasions on Koenji's body, but he continued to grin. Koenji delivered his strongest right hook to Ayanokoji's head, but what surprised him was that Ayanokoji caught this blow and began to squeeze his hand, Koenji felt a sharp pain in his arm, the bones in his hand began to crack, Koenji writhed with a grimace of pain, but Ayanokoji did not care, he intended to break it. There was a crunch of bones, Koenji began to scream from unbearable pain, and Ayanokoji finally let him go. Koenji struck with his left hand, to which Ayanokoji intercepted it and led him by the arm and began to apply more force, subsequently dislocating it.

In the arena, people froze with faces full of horror, they did not imagine that a fight between high school students could be so cruel, but they did not dare even try to stop him, because they knew that he was many leagues ahead of them. But in the group, you could still hear ku-ku-ku and fu-fu-fu.

Ayanokoji let go of Koenji, he stood up, there were signs of tears in his eyes, Ayanokoji hit him in the solar plexus, which caused Koenji to crouch and start expectorating blood. Ayanokoji delivered the final blow, finally knocking him out.

The audience froze in awe, except for some who were ready for such an outcome, but even they were a little surprised because they did not expect such cruelty.
Ayanokoji, put on his blazer and went to his dorm to ponder what kind of power it was that he had never felt.

Soon, people called a nurse for Koenji, who took Koenji away, looking surprised, as if asking "What happened here?", to which people did not give any answer because everyone was too terrified of the monster that is Ayanokoji.

But one girl didn't seem too intimidated, she was thinking more about how Ayanokoji was able to get such power than she had to sacrifice. She was determined to talk to her friend the next day, as this day was too draining for him.

Ayanokoji pov.

When I got to my room, I took a shower, and decided to check my back, as it tingled during the fight, but I didn't find anything there, apparently it was just my back itching, he thought.

He sat down at the computer desk and started turning on the computer, opened a folder called "Homework". Opening it, he found the necessary video.

Ayanokoji:*sigh* Why didn't I just save the video on my phone, it would solve many of my questions.

The next day.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka from Class 1-C, head to the chairman's office immediately," the loudspeaker said.
I decided to take a farewell look at my class, many looked grateful, most likely because of their fear of me. But there were also some who were genuinely sorry for me. Such as the group of Ayanokoji, Hirata, Horikita and Kei. Kay, I said I couldn't defend her here anymore, but my last friendship gift was the defense point I earned for the exam, since it won't be useful to me anymore.

Horikita didn't talk to me, because she was probably afraid that after I left, Class C would fall apart and thought correctly.

After saying goodbye to everyone, I went to the chairman's office, Chabashira-sensei met me on the way, with a gloomy look, apparently realizing that without me their chance of graduating from class A was unlikely, but she didn't know how right she was.

I walked into the chairman's office, which looked pretty sad.

Chairman: Kiyotaka, do you understand why you're here?

Ayanokoji: Yes sir

Chairman: Then it is painful for me to report this, but...
"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, you are excluded from the elite Kodo Ikusei High School."

Ayanokoji: Sir, can I ask for one last favor?

Chairman: Is it possible for you

Ayanokoji: Can I meet my friend?

The chairman smiled gently: This I can do

Ayanokoji: Thank you Sakayanagi-san.

Chairman: Nothing like that, by the way, come back to me after that, I have a suggestion for you.

Standing up, Ayanokoji left the room. And having written to a friend, I went to meet him.