part 2

2. Morning.
TALIA'S POV

The next day I wake up before Leo to put some makeup on, get dressed and make his breakfast. I don't like eating in the mornings, so I'm cooking for him only. I don't mind that—it's my job as his wife to make sure he's fed.

I'm frying eggs while simultaneously packing him a lunch to take to work with him when he steps into the doorway. He leans against the frame, crossing his arms over his bare chest. "You're up early."

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I ask.

"No." He replies. He walks over to me, and I smile at him. "You wake up this early every day?"

"Yeah. Early bird gets the worm." I quote my mother, and he smiles too.

"You know," he begins, "I'd really like if you'd stay in bed for a little bit."

"I need to make you breakfast, though." I whisper.

"I'm not much of a breakfast person." He tells me. "I just like eating an earlier lunch. It gives me more time to sleep."

"Oh. I forgot."

"I'd also like to wake up beside my wife." He says, sitting down on the stool by the counter. He rests his elbow on the table and props his chin on his hand.

"But I need to do my makeup in the mornings."

"You can't do it after?" He questions. He smiles a little, like he finds this funny.

"I probably could, yeah." I whisper.

"So can we go back to bed?" He asks.

I bite my lip and nod. He stands and takes my hand, pulling me around the table. He wraps his arm around my waist and presses his lips to mine, tangling my tongue in his for a few seconds before pulling back. He then leads me back into the bedroom, where he turns me around and helps me take my clothes off. He doesn't let me put any pyjamas on before pulling me onto the bed, holding my naked form against his chest. His arm curls around my waist and he plants a kiss on my neck. I shiver a little, cold in just my underwear with the thin blanket covering me, and he notices. He covers me with the heavier duvet and brings his hand down to my ass, resting it there before going back to sleep.

****

Leo comes back from work later that day, visibly tense. Concern flashes through me as he sits down on his arm chair. I have his dinner ready for him, and I set the tray onto his lap wordlessly, putting the drink on the table in front of him.

"How was work?" I ask.

"Fine." He mumbles, turning the TV on. I look down at him, tilting my head a little.

"What's wrong?"

He sighs heavily. "It's just stressful."

I walk behind him and set my hands on his muscular shoulders. Slowly I begin to massage the tension out of them, and he leans back to relax into my soft touch. He continues to eat his food as I rub his skin through his dress shirt, which hugs his muscles perfectly. About half an hour passes before he puts his food to the side and motions for me to sit on his lap. I do, perching on his knee and wrapping an arm around his shoulder, running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. He leans forward and presses a kiss to my lips.

"What'd you do today?" He asks me.

"I cleaned the house." I say. "And went food shopping. I got you a belt from a new store that opened up."

"Good girl." He says, his voice husky in my ear.

I smile at him, pleasure and satisfaction rolling through me at his words.

"I missed you today."

"Yeah?" He says.

I nod, my smile lingering as I look at him. He grins, his arm curling around my waist. Then I squeal as he suddenly stands, lifting me up in his arms, and presses me against the wall, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. I moan into his mouth and his arms tighten around me. He trails kisses down to my neck as he brings a hand to rest there. It tightens a little, cutting off some of my oxygen and my eyes roll back into my head with the pleasure. His hand slips beneath my ditsy dress and under my underwear and he keeps choking me while moving his fingers in and out of my pussy. I moan again, this time louder, and he continues to finger me until I explode all over his fingers. Then he brings his fingers up to my mouth and rests them on my tongue.

"Suck." He orders.

I obey, my tongue swirling around his fingers. He watches with satisfaction before taking his fingers from my lips and setting me down on the floor. He kisses me again, his palm going to the back of my neck and pushing my mouth deeper into his.

"I love you." I say softly looking up into his blue eyes.

He smiles. "I love you too. I'm gonna go take a nap, okay?"

I nod. He turns and leaves, and I bite my bottom lip as I blush.